Converse and Vans Sightings

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone

Rgamer99
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some more I took today. Also I grabbed a couple quick vids of the girl in vans fixing her socks lmk if you want to see those and I'll post them somewhere
Rgamer99
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

Wasn't able to get many pics today I was busy with something all day
Rgamer99
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

My friend wore her Converse again so I'm happy. The lighting is bad but both are maroonish
iloveit
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by iloveit »

Pm me your kik if you want to see my gfs shiny leather slip on vans
Rgamer99
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

It's starting to get warmer which means I think my friend we'll call her "G" is back to wearing Converse full time. I had taken a couple vids of G bobbing her shoes back and forth but they didn't save so RIP.
Rgamer99
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some more pics of G. She was the only opportunity for pics I had today and probably tomorrow at least. It also really easy to get pics of her so sorry if you're getting bored
Rgamer99
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

The last few days havent been good for pics. Heres what ive been able to get.
Rgamer99
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some of my faves
Rgamer99
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some decent stuff today.
heyheyhey55555
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

nice thread
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest