Converse and Vans Sightings
Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
-
Rgamer99
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
Some more I took today. Also I grabbed a couple quick vids of the girl in vans fixing her socks lmk if you want to see those and I'll post them somewhere
-
Rgamer99
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
Wasn't able to get many pics today I was busy with something all day
-
Rgamer99
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
My friend wore her Converse again so I'm happy. The lighting is bad but both are maroonish
-
iloveit
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:17 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
Pm me your kik if you want to see my gfs shiny leather slip on vans
-
Rgamer99
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
It's starting to get warmer which means I think my friend we'll call her "G" is back to wearing Converse full time. I had taken a couple vids of G bobbing her shoes back and forth but they didn't save so RIP.
-
Rgamer99
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
Some more pics of G. She was the only opportunity for pics I had today and probably tomorrow at least. It also really easy to get pics of her so sorry if you're getting bored
-
Rgamer99
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
The last few days havent been good for pics. Heres what ive been able to get.
-
Rgamer99
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
Some of my faves
-
Rgamer99
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
Some decent stuff today.
-
heyheyhey55555
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:46 pm
Re: Converse and Vans Sightings
nice thread
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests