Burning heels
Moderators: Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni-mhh, Cammile1, ambershotheels
-
wetmanfred
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:13 am
Burning heels
Hi,
I am not really a passionate shoe burner, I am more into wet and messy high heels. But these heels have done their duty and I thought this time I burn them instead of giving them to the garbage. I do not get any thrill of seeing shoes burn, but I think these are nice pictures....
mfrue
I am not really a passionate shoe burner, I am more into wet and messy high heels. But these heels have done their duty and I thought this time I burn them instead of giving them to the garbage. I do not get any thrill of seeing shoes burn, but I think these are nice pictures....
mfrue
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
-
wetmanfred
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:13 am
Re: Burning heels
I see it also as a kind of art, thank you!
-
swissheels87
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:23 am
Re: Burning heels
very cool kind of art. thanks!
-
shoobay
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:06 pm
Re: Burning heels
These are exceptional pics!
-
italyanstyle
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:57 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
-
likeheels
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:54 pm
- Location: France
Re: Burning heels
Great pictures !
-
wetmanfred
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:13 am
Re: Burning heels
Thank you all,
Here are two more heels i burned, probably the last ones for a longer time...
Here are two more heels i burned, probably the last ones for a longer time...
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
-
Scuffy-mhh
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:30 am
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests