Burning heels

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni-mhh, Cammile1, ambershotheels

wetmanfred
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:13 am

Burning heels

Post by wetmanfred »

Hi,
I am not really a passionate shoe burner, I am more into wet and messy high heels. But these heels have done their duty and I thought this time I burn them instead of giving them to the garbage. I do not get any thrill of seeing shoes burn, but I think these are nice pictures....
mfrue
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
mazz
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:06 am

Re: Burning heels

Post by mazz »

thats modern art , thank you
wetmanfred
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:13 am

Re: Burning heels

Post by wetmanfred »

I see it also as a kind of art, thank you!
swissheels87
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Burning heels

Post by swissheels87 »

very cool kind of art. thanks!
vector
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Re: Burning heels

Post by vector »

Sooo.. beautiful
shoobay
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: Burning heels

Post by shoobay »

These are exceptional pics!
italyanstyle
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:57 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Burning heels

Post by italyanstyle »

WOW great! wonderful pics!
A & A
likeheels
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:54 pm
Location: France

Re: Burning heels

Post by likeheels »

Great pictures !
wetmanfred
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:13 am

Re: Burning heels

Post by wetmanfred »

Thank you all,
Here are two more heels i burned, probably the last ones for a longer time...
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
Scuffy-mhh
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:30 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Burning heels

Post by Scuffy-mhh »

Beautiful artwork.
Scuffy
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests