Mom's well worn flip flops, CUMMED AGAIN, AND WEARING THEM.

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

momshotshoes

Mom's well worn flip flops, CUMMED AGAIN, AND WEARING THEM.

Post by momshotshoes »

I've just recently regained the urge to cum in my moms shoes after a long time of beeing in to other things. Anyway her very dirty well worn flip flops have really started to turn me on recently, and i want to make them even more dirty by applying my filthy man muck to them. I got my mom to pose for a few pictures for you to see her wearing them, though obviously she doesn't know that's why i wanted her to pose for the pictures. Also here is some pictures to show you how dirty they are, and how you can see her toe prints. Please tell me what you think. :)
There's eight billion people in the world. I'm pretty confident no one is going to recognise my mother.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by momshotshoes on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
wifey-heels

Re: Mom's well worn flip flops, going to get cummed!!

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh baby!!!!!
Was mommy posing?????
Would luv to see more
Fillin2

Post by Fillin2 »

Very sexy show more
martidp

Post by martidp »

Good to have a project! nice flip flops :)
Morrison

Post by Morrison »

Wow! Your mom is beautiful! I would love to see those sexy flip flips cummed on!
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Yes I asked her to pose for some pictures. I obviously didn't tell her it was because I wanted pictures of her wearing flip flops, or to put on this site. I'm waiting for an opertunity to cum in them, but she does wear them around the house a lot, so it's not just like I have to go look for them. I'll have to wait till she goes to the shower, or sleeps etc. I really want to get pictures of her wearing freshly cummed shoes. She has worn shoes I have just cummed in before. It's getting clear pictures without her noticing that's hard.
cumcrush

Post by cumcrush »

OMG!! THAT'S MY AUNTIE SARAH !!!
ha ha obviously not.

Bloody hot lookin' MILF though - a very sexy lady. Well done!
Thanks for sharing. This could be a great thread and I'll keep watching.

Good luck with whatever you can get and share with us.... :D
Toes in hose on my nose when I die.
feet71

Post by feet71 »

Beautiful mom!! Does she have any well worn flats?
Pr0n_glutton

Post by Pr0n_glutton »

Your mom is beautiful, no wonder you want to cream them.

FYI, ^ comment is from a younger guy.
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

I managed to cum all over them when my mom was in the shower. It feels so naughty and exhilarating doing this. I changed the position of them, and left the cum in for her. I tried to get some good pictures of her wearing the cummy flip flops, but didn't do a very good job. I will try again though. I want to make her feet and slip flops slutty, and stink of my cum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.