New Friend(s) Updated 1/23/2017

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

New Friend(s) Updated 1/23/2017

Post by villageidiot33 »

Well, I made a new friend who wants her feet licked badly. She doesn't make much money cause she's going to school and only has 5 pairs of shoes. Some flats which I pictured below, some converse, some booties, and flip flips. I offered her the same deal i made my other friend who used to mercilessly crush my cock lol, that i'd buy her shoes if she'd dominate me like making me smell her feet and shoes. Lick them clean for her and stomp, stand on my cock. She loved the deal. I don't get to see my other friend much since she's in her senior year at college so she's pretty busy with that plus her job. I hope this girl can take over for her. Here's a few pix that she's sent me and some flats I bought her that she liked off a website. I'm going to jerk off into them a few times before I give them to her though. She's going to give me the flats pictures when we meet cause they are too worn out already she said. The converse too once I get her new ones. I can only imagine how good those smell.

Also...I met another women online that's moving to my hometown pretty soon and i offered her same idea of shoes. She's for it. SHe's in her 50's though..I've neve sampled mature feet but she looks sexy as fuck. She said she wanted wedges.
photo.JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 21 times in total.
FlatsFetish

Re: New Friend(s)

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great post. I especially love the new flats you got her. I bet her old ones smell great. Can't wait to hear more about them. Have fun!
aaq2011

Post by aaq2011 »

Last edited by aaq2011 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

aaq2011 wrote:So how do you approach them about this deal and discussion? What are their initial reactions and thoughts about the proposal?
I dunno I just do lol. I've never had issues just bringing it up with any girl. But you need to get to know the person first and you get a vibe that they have a kink side and that's when you bring it in. The older lady just emailed me and here's a few snippets from her mail. She really liked the whole master slave thing and dominate me.

I am interested in your fantasy, and for you to reach your potential as a submissive even with your fantasy...

I am trying to get home in the next few weeks and perhaps we can meet... and you and I can discuss your wants, and perhaps through time you can enjoy many things...

I work out a great deal and have an amazingly dirty, smelly pair of runners that you would love...and yes, you will lick and enjoy them...I will make sure I bring them to you ... when I get back home.

Well, please keep in touch, we shall talk soon!
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

The word "runners" tells me she's either British or Irish. Am I right?
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote:The word "runners" tells me she's either British or Irish. Am I right?
British I believe. She was born in Canada.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

Niiice how do you find these girls lol..
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

I love both flats u should post pic of her wearing them
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Balletflats32 wrote:I love both flats u should post pic of her wearing them
We've been trying find to meet up but it's been hard for both of us lately. I've been working late and she's been having a ton of work for her classes. I told her not to worry I'm still holding the shoes for her. Gives me more time to load cum into them too.

I've been emailing a bit more with the Canadian woman who's moving pretty damn close to where my home is. She's been telling me her kinks and such. She said she loves seeing others in pain. I mentioned if she'd be interested in using the cock board on me so she can really see a guy suffer under her while she crushes my manhood under her. I'm waiting for a reply on that one since I Just asked her today about that.