
Hmm. I wonder what's inside this box?

My my, it's a pair of shiny patent thigh high boots, with buckles and front lacing. Let's get a closer look...

One thing I like to do before committing a boot blast is to stuff the boot with some clothing, so it looks more like it's being worn by my GF's leg. Look at how high this boot is!

Here's a closer look. Check out that heel!

Front-lace THBs are probably my horniest style of boot. Those slutty buckles and straps make them even better!

These boots aren't made for walking. They're made for stepping on cocks and stroking the cum out!

Lick here, boot boy. I know you want to worship these bad girls.

These boots are such a cock tease...

I could rub my cock on these sexy boots all day long...

Help! My cock is trapped in Your boot strap, Mistress!

Love these next 2 pics; reminds me of the time my GF wore them and gave me a boot job and stroked until I came all over the place.


Finally I was so turned on I had to jerk off on these THBs. I laid on my back, and pretended I was getting stroked off by my GF with the sole of her boot. All that thigh high patent, overwhelming. At last, I jerked off to splat my seed on these slutty boots. One problem, these boots are shiny and slippery, so most of the cum slid right off! One strand decided to stay, so I took a picture, careful not to let this slide off!

How do you like these slutty THBs? Wouldn't you like to drop a load on these, too?