My flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, Tamaris, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone, Bound&Milked

Post Reply
User avatar
toeprints93
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 pm
Location: England

Re: My flats

Post by toeprints93 »

Gorgeous flats. Just hoping to see more of your pretty feet
You know that smell is an all time high
aldonis
Posts: 1197
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Re: My flats

Post by aldonis »

I'd discharge my sperm in right flat, between your arch and insole shoe... thanks!!!
aerton
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Re: My flats

Post by aerton »

Guys I have bought 2 pairs of flats and a pair of nylons from Christina and they all smell amazing! The flats have nice deep toe prints and the scent is intoxicating. If you are looking for a good worn pair of flats to sniff or cum id check out what she has to offer. She was very pleasant and professional to work with and i'm extremely happy with the results.
User avatar
ChristinaMoss
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 am

Re: My flats

Post by ChristinaMoss »

aerton wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:16 pm Guys I have bought 2 pairs of flats and a pair of nylons from Christina and they all smell amazing! The flats have nice deep toe prints and the scent is intoxicating. If you are looking for a good worn pair of flats to sniff or cum id check out what she has to offer. She was very pleasant and professional to work with and i'm extremely happy with the results.
Thanks so much. Always glad to have people find enjoyment from my old shoes. :)
User avatar
ChristinaMoss
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 am

Re: My flats

Post by ChristinaMoss »

So, I fell asleep like this the other day and a friend took this pic. I wonder what you guys would've done had you been here. ;P
IMG-20180328-WA0002.jpg
Jasonmatt441
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:46 am

Re: My flats

Post by Jasonmatt441 »

My Cock is so hard looking at those flats I bet they get warm and sweaty ;)
User avatar
tommyhotpants
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:10 am
Location: uk Midlands

Re: My flats

Post by tommyhotpants »

ChristinaMoss wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:03 am So, I fell asleep like this the other day and a friend took this pic. I wonder what you guys would've done had you been here. ;P

IMG-20180328-WA0002.jpg
I would have slipped my dick between your arch and your shoe and left a warm sticky mess for you! 😉 you have really sexy feet.
aldonis
Posts: 1197
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Re: My flats

Post by aldonis »

I would want to cum in these beauty when your wear them..... Thanks!
User avatar
ChristinaMoss
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 am

Re: My flats

Post by ChristinaMoss »

tommyhotpants wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:33 pm
ChristinaMoss wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:03 am So, I fell asleep like this the other day and a friend took this pic. I wonder what you guys would've done had you been here. ;P

IMG-20180328-WA0002.jpg
I would have slipped my dick between your arch and your shoe and left a warm sticky mess for you! 😉 you have really sexy feet.
Thank you.glad you enjoy ;)
Dickinflats
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: My flats

Post by Dickinflats »

Can we see pics of your bare feet please.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests