My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
Moderators: Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
-
sneaker-0495
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:26 am
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
I live in the Netherlands and interested in the superstars..
-
sneakerjoe
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:16 am
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
So the white blue blue fatlaced adidas are back at your home? Maybe some people in EU are available to turn them into real cumsluts? (: Would love to see them fucked and cummed by a horde of strangers ^^
- rgt
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
Nope, I'd have to pay 20€ just to get them back...
I wonder what the folks at DHL will think when they unpack them for scrapping.
I wonder what the folks at DHL will think when they unpack them for scrapping.
-
sneakerjoe
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:16 am
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
So, you dont plan to pay those 20?
- rgt
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
I didn't. And the 7-day storage period is over now.
Besides: why should I? I sold the shoes, and all I had until now were costs... I didn't want to add even more.
Besides: why should I? I sold the shoes, and all I had until now were costs... I didn't want to add even more.
- rgt
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
They tried again to hand them over today, but I guess I didn't hear the door bell... 7 more days deadline
Well, anyways... there were some Air Max 97 waiting for my cum! Who am I to refuse that?
Well, anyways... there were some Air Max 97 waiting for my cum! Who am I to refuse that?
- rgt
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
I wanted to do those Yeezys again... but in the middle I switched to the white Nite Joggers
- rgt
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
Okay, there's no new material to show* anyhow, so - to prevent this thread from a long painful death in the dust of the forum, I thought I can just show single pictures of all (!) the shoes I've cummed yet (if I have pics of them), and if you want to see more of a specific pair, just tell me the number 
We'll start with the 5 oldest ones (2005!):
* I'm still posting in "my" other threads...
A Game Of Sneaks (english) / german
Donation finds
Staircase shots
We'll start with the 5 oldest ones (2005!):
* I'm still posting in "my" other threads...
A Game Of Sneaks (english) / german
Donation finds
Staircase shots
-
amdbr9
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 am
Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...
The Dockers are awesome, please more.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: smirnoff and 2 guests