Is anyone else into two guys, one pair of shoes ie: doublecock shoe play?
Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
-
gfluvsheels6
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:40 am
- Location: New York
-
mrtickles
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 12:32 am
Re: Is anyone else into two guys, one pair of shoes ie: doublecock shoe play?
I hope so..I’m still game to do this with someone local..!
-
adidasflipflops
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 pm
Re: Is anyone else into two guys, one pair of shoes ie: doublecock shoe play?
Anyone near Washington DC or Northern Virginia?
-
gfluvsheels6
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:40 am
- Location: New York
-
tretornshoe
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 am
- Location: U.S.
-
gfluvsheels6
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:40 am
- Location: New York
-
gfluvsheels6
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:40 am
- Location: New York
-
Chad96
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Is anyone else into two guys, one pair of shoes ie: doublecock shoe play?
Anyone in Oklahoma want to get down?
-
gfluvsheels6
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:40 am
- Location: New York
-
tretornshoe
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 am
- Location: U.S.
Re: Is anyone else into two guys, one pair of shoes ie: doublecock shoe play?
I want to do it really badly, but there seems to be no one near me who wants to join in. I am really into female running shoes, sandals, thongs, bras, panties. Anyone in the southeast US interested. I am in the ATL.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: angeloscolaro, Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest