Teal suede Mango heels in the office

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Teal suede Mango heels in the office

Post by ZaraSandals »

I work in a corporate office environment in a female-dominated industry - great news for a shoe and foot guy like me.
There is a girl in the other team I have had my eye on. She is in her early 30s, mid-length wavy brown hair, and is always wearing some feminine outfit with a short skirt - and without fail, a neat pair of heels.
These teal Mango heels are her favourites, and every morning she drives me crazy when I walk past her desk and see her dangling and dipping in these beauties.

We have an open office, so it is never easy to gain access to heels. While she normally changes into trainers (sneakers) when she goes to the canteen for lunch, there is always someone around so I never have the chance.
Until this one day, when her whole team had gone for an 'away day' over a long lunch - she had left the heels under her desk!

I grab one of the heels, hide them in my bag and got my way with them in the gents'. That was the only ever time I got her shoes. It was such a thrill seeing her walking around in my cum, not having had any idea what went on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelguy1985

Re: Teal suede Mango heels in the office

Post by heelguy1985 »

Wow great post! If you dont mind me asking what industry do you work in?
ShoeSter112

Post by ShoeSter112 »

probably sales or advertising
check out my cock and ex's on xhamster!

https://xhamster.com/users/randomdudeguy
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Lucky man.
Great work
suedej

Post by suedej »

Yummy suede ! Hard on material xx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
swercer

Post by swercer »

great!
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

nice pair!
BB

Post by BB »

Wow what a sexy shoe! Great cumming!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Thank you everyone for the fantastic feedback, and many apologies for the slow response. Sorry it's not easy to find time to post with the missus around (will write about her shoes another time :wink: )

Indeed it was an amazing experience I will never forget!! It's not easy to get photos with our open office, everyone can see what everyone is doing. But I'll try..
ZaraSandals

Back in the office after hours.. Clarks Narrative chunky san

Post by ZaraSandals »

I had a rare moment alone in the office, after drinking with some friends near my work. After saying goodbyes, I headed back to the office, and explained to the smiling security guard that "I'd left something behind." :twisted:

The office was completely empty. My company was split over two floors, so I checked both floors. "Just in case". I made a point of checking under the desk, and inside all of the unlocked lockers on the floor where the other team was based.

Lo and behold, someone had obviously contravened our company's "clear desk" policy and left these Clarks Narrative Sandals beneath the desk. It was a great excitement as I come to this floor from time to time for meetings, but such beauties had never registered on my radar (nor the fact that Clarks make such a fuckable style).
Clarks-0005-2015-08-18 21.31.45.jpg
Clarks-0002-2015-08-18 21.31.53.jpg
This brought a new meaning to the term "hotdesking". Nonetheless, such territorial behaviour is frowned upon and warrants immediate punishment.
Clarks-0003-2015-08-18 21.34.01.jpg
Clarks-0001-2015-08-18 21.34.14.jpg
Clarks-0004-2015-08-18 21.34.10.jpg
I will visit this floor again tomorrow for sure, to identify the owner of those heels and personally see to it that they have learned their lesson.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.