Date with Thai page 2

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

scuffshoe

Date with Thai page 2

Post by scuffshoe »

I saw my Thai yesterday to Ring in the New Year!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpmaniac

Re: Date with Thai page 2

Post by pumpmaniac »

Sexy feet! Can you cum over her black stockings? :roll:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg
Sf41586

Post by Sf41586 »

Excellent!
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Asian women are always horny! I would know too! Have you ever banged a Cambodian chick?
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

heelguy1985 wrote:Asian women are always horny! I would know too! Have you ever banged a Cambodian chick?
No Cambodians so far... I have been with Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamise and Filipina. They are all beautiful young women, so sexy and so caring, they really go out of their way to be sure I am happy :D That said, they are high maitenance... I have spent a fortune on shoes and handbags... They are worth it though :D
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Yeah man, Thai girls are expensive :lol: :lol: :lol:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms