Real life stories

Stepping on and crushing anything (legal to crush) but people. If stepping on people is your thing, please see the Trampling section.

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, MissN, Jewel, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, Jewel, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, MissN, Jewel, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, MissN, Jewel, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, MissN, Jewel

adcqtjtlgiijlyjshu

Real life stories

Post by adcqtjtlgiijlyjshu »

Hi,

Since the OCMB stories forum went down, I really miss real life stories that are, to my opinion, the most arousing and triggered for most of us the start of this fetish.
Therefore I was really excited as I came across these testimonials!
https://www.deviantart.com/trampled-by- ... -827313844

Hope you will enjoy as much as I did reading this and maybe this is time to bring her your own experiences.
phulla21

Re: Real life stories

Post by phulla21 »

My experience is deeply rooted in my childhood heavily influenced by family, surroundings, to some extent my upbringing and environment too, my mum and my aunts and female guests over the years, friends of my mum. Etc
As I’m guessing the same goes for many of us in this forum.
I like this subject so here’s my true life story…

My childhood was heavily influenced by my mum and my aunts - in a positive or a negative way, who’s to say - I prefer to take it positively because I love my fetishes, others would have called it child abuse? but my fetish developed because my mum used to punish me by pinning me down with her foot and sometimes she wouldn’t care if she had on her work shoes or heels …

I used to play with my toy cars on the kitchen floor n anytime I disobeyed, my mother found it convenient to execute swift punishment by trampling me lightly, on my tummy, sometimes when she was too busy doing dishes, or cooking she won't bat an eyelid and without hesitation n a couldn’t care attitude, she would squarely plant her foot in between my legs straight on my cock, and I remember her foot used to be sooo BIGG and heavy it would cover my entire torso and tummy... I still remember her flat sandals from way back then which she used to wear around in the house so so so we’ll worn her toe prints n some are literally etched in deep with far as I recall a strong musky fragrance mixed with her skin cream….

By the way I’m not embarrassed to say - I kept hold of mums chunky flat sandals ALL this time…. and still have them with me - like treasure or a family heirloom lol - BTW let me know if you want to see pics of them - I have been crushed n trampled by them many a year… N WITNESSED stuff being crushed by them… let me know n I’ll take a few pics n post them here.

I digress…

So she wouldn’t care if she had shoes on or her work heels or barefoot she would drag me closer to her feet so she could squarely n firmly place her foot pinning me down and I remember feeling this sweet warm feeling, hard to describe lol... ofcourse I didn't figure out what was happening down there until much much later on... by that time it became like a play thing for mum and me - she would come home and I would purposely lie on the floor next to the kitchen door and she would fuckin walkover me - best feeling ever, "...whos been a bad boy today?" still sends my blood rushing south... “have you had your milk”

More to the point of this subject my crush fetish developed from this experience, secondary and linked to the fetish i just described above... sometimes she would not care where she would walk, and accidently (or intently I never quite knew) she would crush my toys under foot if they were in the way... and then, i slowly started to 'plant' my toys in strategic locations knowing they would get crushed... :-))

My mum worked 9-5, single mum - and when she got home, i remember sneaking out when she was in the shower and sniffing her warm sweaty heels any chance i got, I would also closely examine the bottom of her shoes to see what she crushed on her way home... this fetish, then turned to sneakily placing some of my toys under her car tyres, she would not bat an eye lid, even if she heard a solid crunch under her wheel, "did you leave your toys out again!??"... from this developed my car crush fetish …

and thats my story and my experience my friends.
footphan

Post by footphan »

I posted this on DA, but posting here as well if anyone wants to read:

I've had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember...One day during the summer between 7-8 grade, my family was at a family friends' house, they had 2 girl daughters, one was my age, the other about a year younger. We had gone swimming in the pool then were all just hanging out in the shade after. The parents were talking about something and I was watching a large carpenter ant crawling around the patio. I became fixated on it. I remember thinking what it would be like to be that size looking up at all these giant people, I went into like a trance staring at this ant. The younger sister was standing behind a chair, using her hands to lean against the back of it, and I watched the ant go under the chair, right towards her. All of sudden, without warning, and with one seamless motion, she lifted her foot (She was wearing like slide on sneakers, almost like converse but with no heel part) and she dragged her foot back over the ant, smearing him across the concrete, there was a long trail of ant goo left over. My heart skipped a beat, I was mesmerized, I'm shaking just thinking about it all these years later. And I'll never forget, she must have seen me watching because she looked right at me and smiled. Next thing I know, I noticed lots of other ants crawling around and her and now her sister went on a little killing spree, I watched as one by one, they carelessly squished and smeared ants all over the patio. The best part was that they seemed so indifferent, their faces emotionless as they snuffed out countless little lives.

I remember not long after, needing to use my pool towel to cover up what was going on in my swimsuit as we walked to the car...I was hooked, for life. I have many more true crush stories I can share as well. But this was the first moment for me, and I'll never forget it.
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

phulla21 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:06 am
By the way I’m not embarrassed to say - I kept hold of mums chunky flat sandals ALL this time…. and still have them with me - like treasure or a family heirloom lol - BTW let me know if you want to see pics of them - I have been crushed n trampled by them many a year… N WITNESSED stuff being crushed by them… let me know n I’ll take a few pics n post them here.
That rocks. I'd love to see a picture. What size are they? Did they ever crush bugs? :-)
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

Great stories @Phulla and footphan. Ive had a regular foot fetish for as long as I can remember too. My earliest memories of crush stem back to walking home from elementary school. Sometimes I would have to walk home with girls (1 of which I still talk too). Lizards would run across the sidewalk and occasionally get stepped by these girls. They made a loud pop. I liked it but at the time I did not understand it. As I got older, my family got a computer and a DSL! I remember in my early high school years stumbling across crush fetish dot com for the first time. I was fascinated. I loved animals and here I was getting turned on by watching them get crushed under high heeled feet. For a long time I did not think it was real. Until I saw my first crush video from CFN. I was hooked. It was all I could think about. After high school I met my ex wife. She was the first to ever crush a crawdad for me and it was all her idea. I remember, going to a Chinese buffet where they had cooked crawdads. We brought some home and she made my first ever crush video on my cell phone! How lucky I felt. What a thrill it was to see sexy feet in heels crush ALL FOR YOU in real life. I remember her nails were painted dark red and her heels were super thin soled and she made them crunch so loudly. Having girls crush for me creates a deeper connection and meaning to my crush videos.
phulla21

Post by phulla21 »

Hi Jonno1066,

Sure I’ll take a couple of pics and post them tomorrow. They’re size uk 8 - leather straps and insole, like flip flops but a proper chunky sole with a firm toe post and a good tread with deep grooves at the bottom, now quite worn but I remember her shoes leaving marks on my tender skin, they left prints of the bottom of her shoe on my skin … and yes she crushed bugs mostly roaches n spiders.

Sometimes she would find a few early in the morning in the store and I would hear a “stomp” and a pop as they got crushed under shoe, and then she would pause and wait to see if any other dared move n cross her path … stomp n pop. I remember after the stomp she would do they this little twist of her foot left n right and as she would do that roach guts oozing out from the sides of her shoe she would carry on a conversation with me looking straight at me as if leg n foot twisting to n fro n walk on … sometimes I’d see the roach stuck to the bottom of her sole.

jonno1066 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:14 am
That rocks. I'd love to see a picture. What size are they? Did they ever crush bugs? :-)
phulla21

Post by phulla21 »

Thanks krawfishy - nice to read you story I remember crush fetish dot com too, remember seeing that black heel with red painted toes and a flattened mouse at the bottom of the heel and it had this ‘watery effect’ to it when you’d hover your cursor over it…

I’m lucky to have a wife who indulges in my fetish occasionally just to get my juices flowing!
Krawfishy wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:19 pm Great stories @Phulla and footphan. Ive had a regular foot fetish for as long as I can remember too. My earliest memories of crush stem back to walking home from elementary school. Sometimes I would have to walk home with girls (1 of which I still talk too). Lizards would run across the sidewalk and occasionally get stepped by these girls. They made a loud pop. I liked it but at the time I did not understand it. As I got older, my family got a computer and a DSL! I remember in my early high school years stumbling across crush fetish dot com for the first time. I was fascinated. I loved animals and here I was getting turned on by watching them get crushed under high heeled feet. For a long time I did not think it was real. Until I saw my first crush video from CFN. I was hooked. It was all I could think about. After high school I met my ex wife. She was the first to ever crush a crawdad for me and it was all her idea. I remember, going to a Chinese buffet where they had cooked crawdads. We brought some home and she made my first ever crush video on my cell phone! How lucky I felt. What a thrill it was to see sexy feet in heels crush ALL FOR YOU in real life. I remember her nails were painted dark red and her heels were super thin soled and she made them crunch so loudly. Having girls crush for me creates a deeper connection and meaning to my crush videos.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

phulla21 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:15 pm Hi Jonno1066,

Sure I’ll take a couple of pics and post them tomorrow. They’re size uk 8 - leather straps and insole, like flip flops but a proper chunky sole with a firm toe post and a good tread with deep grooves at the bottom, now quite worn but I remember her shoes leaving marks on my tender skin, they left prints of the bottom of her shoe on my skin … and yes she crushed bugs mostly roaches n spiders.

Sometimes she would find a few early in the morning in the store and I would hear a “stomp” and a pop as they got crushed under shoe, and then she would pause and wait to see if any other dared move n cross her path … stomp n pop. I remember after the stomp she would do they this little twist of her foot left n right and as she would do that roach guts oozing out from the sides of her shoe she would carry on a conversation with me looking straight at me as if leg n foot twisting to n fro n walk on … sometimes I’d see the roach stuck to the bottom of her sole.

jonno1066 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:14 am
Your mom was into crush fetish in a big way. As a woman who also loves it I can relate, I never stood on my children though x
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

phulla21 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:15 pm Sure I’ll take a couple of pics and post them tomorrow. They’re size uk 8 - leather straps and insole, like flip flops but a proper chunky sole with a firm toe post and a good tread with deep grooves at the bottom, now quite worn but I remember her shoes leaving marks on my tender skin, they left prints of the bottom of her shoe on my skin … and yes she crushed bugs mostly roaches n spiders.
Way cool. Not many women are as big as a UK 8. Would love to see a pic. Did she crush snails too?
mehs

Post by mehs »

I like real stories and even with photos more than videos. It is a pity that there is no longer such a site as freefootstories.