My Maid's Flip Flops

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

ApolloVVII

My Maid's Flip Flops

Post by ApolloVVII »

Hi! First time posting here. So, my maid leaves the flip flops she uses while cleaning at my house. She works from 10 to 6 so you can imagine how used they are. You can even see her feet clearly marked on the sole of her flip flops. Surprisingly though, her flip flops don't smell too much (maybe it's because they don't keep the odor for too long), but there are times when I smell them as soon as she leaves my house and the smell is very strong. I'm not sure about her shoe size because the sandals don't have any number in them, but I think I heard she said something between 3 or 4 US.
EDIT: I added the photos to the post, but the higher res versions are still in the link I attached below

https://www.imagevenue.com/GAU3S9
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by ApolloVVII on Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SlidesFan48

Re: My Maid's Flip Flops

Post by SlidesFan48 »

Blast them!
ApolloVVII

Post by ApolloVVII »

SlidesFan48 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:46 am Blast them!
haha idk I don't have the courage to do it :lol:
admin

Post by admin »

Cum .. photo.. and rub clean.
ApolloVVII

Post by ApolloVVII »

admin wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:31 pm Cum .. photo.. and rub clean.
I’ll try that next wednesday, that’s her last day working at my house.
A quick question: is there a way to leave the cum without being too noticeable?
footguy321

Post by footguy321 »

ApolloVVII wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:35 pm I’ll try that next wednesday, that’s her last day working at my house.
You can easily leave a thin layer of cum, as long as you let it dry for a few hours. So: Cum, make sure they both have the same amount, then spread it evenly and let it dry. Then enjoy the sound of her walking around in them :twisted:
ApolloVVII

Post by ApolloVVII »

footguy321 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:23 am
ApolloVVII wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:35 pm I’ll try that next wednesday, that’s her last day working at my house.
You can easily leave a thin layer of cum, as long as you let it dry for a few hours. So: Cum, make sure they both have the same amount, then spread it evenly and let it dry. Then enjoy the sound of her walking around in them :twisted:
would she know it is cum when she walks with her flip flops? like would the cum "reactivate" completely when her feet warms it up?
floplove

Post by floplove »

Those are awesome man!!
Her last day??
See if she'll let you have them and have a new pair ready to go for her .
ApolloVVII

Post by ApolloVVII »

floplove wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:08 am Those are awesome man!!
Her last day??
See if she'll let you have them and have a new pair ready to go for her .
Yes! I can't remember for how long she had those flip flops, but it seems it has been for a few years. I still need to take some photos of her feet but it's hard to take a good shot without her noticing.
Sorry I phrased that wrong. She works 2 days a week in my house (from tuesday to wednesday), wednesday being her last day working in my house for the week.
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

I would cum them and let them dry over night nicely on both flip flops. By the time she comes over tomorrow for cleaning she’ll never know but they may be a little sticky which would be a instant turn on for me hearing that with my cum on her flip flops. Give it a shot. I think you’ll be fine.