You guys should seriously try this out Beautiful women in third World countries reacting To licking leather boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leatherbootsforlife

You guys should seriously try this out Beautiful women in third World countries reacting To licking leather boots

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

I do this because I’m ugly and disgusting looking so what do I ultimately have to lose

Someone said it was photo shopped last time so
This isn’t Photoshop I can prove it with all my screen recordings

The apps called who lite i’ll include a picture of it so you only pay about $12.99 for an hour of entertainment Real women making a little bit of money in poor stricken countries like Venezuela and Colombia mainly reacting to (my leather boot fantasies) in shock then in wonder of what’s really going on

I got really drunk so I started passionately making out with one of my favorite pair of leather boots to see How the women would react. All In Screenshots

I’m sharing this because I’m drunk right now

Let me know if you guys need any further proof
eddieMAD

Re: You guys should seriously try this out Beautiful women in third World countries reacting To licking leather boots

Post by eddieMAD »

Why the 3rd world countries? WTF? This is awful, this stuff shouldn't be posted here.
Kira

Re: You guys should seriously try this out Beautiful women in third World countries reacting To licking leather boots

Post by Kira »

Seriously dude, 3rd world countries? wtf? this person should be banned.
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

Are we not a forum for free speech in our sexuality? We don't have to like it, but we have to tolerate it.
Leatherbootsforlife

I say this with a respectful tone sorry I didn’t mean to offend anyone That’s the last time I’ll post anything like that but hear me out

It’s their choice there (cam girls) that’s what they do they dress up sexy and flirt with you they actually make a shit ton of money doing it Which is playing along with a ugly guys fantasies for money That’s their whole thing (I don’t make the weather I just report it)

Colombia is the country with the most cam girls around 60,000 cam models It’s not my fault Columbias a Third World country.
I use that as a title because women that attractive would never be accessible for a nobody like me they only care because I’m paying them to
bootboy11

Post by bootboy11 »

Didn't know that US is a third world country as well, this world nowadays... the more you see, the more you learn.

Thanks for such big info btw! :mrgreen:
Leatherbootsforlife

All Pride aside
I’m really dumb honestly I can’t tell if thats sarcasm? But Since all you guys are my fellow boot brothers I sincerely apologize it will never happen again I promise

But the reason I did this (experiment) is these are the same incredibly beautiful girls I’m invisible to (in the real world) where I live in California. Still Nothing against them Because I really am ugly

I felt as a below average ugly guy I finally beat the system that’s why I was showing off (Just being completely honest guys)
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

Leatherbootsforlife wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:49 am All Pride aside
I’m really dumb honestly I can’t tell if thats sarcasm? But Since all you guys are my fellow boot brothers I sincerely apologize it will never happen again I promise

But the reason I did this (experiment) is these are the same incredibly beautiful girls I’m invisible to (in the real world) where I live in California. Still Nothing against them Because I really am ugly

I felt as a below average ugly guy I finally beat the system that’s why I was showing off (Just being completely honest guys)
Victimizing yourself certainly doesn't make you any more attractive. Let the world think you're ugly, but think that way yourself and you prove them right, too. Go out and fuck these boots with pride!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

i don't see a problem with this, are they over 18... yes. is it hurting them NO but i guess we have lefty tards on this forum it looks like
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

leatherdog420 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:25 am i don't see a problem with this, are they over 18... yes. is it hurting them NO but i guess we have lefty tards on this forum it looks like
Yeah, they over 18. The problem is that this dude is just using his victimization as the perfect excuse for abusing women in need of money for his stuff. Btw how can you be sure it not hurting them? You know that many of these women are FORCED to do this sh*t? Nah, I bet you think they all do this because they want a quick way to earn money. Sure. All the shit behind this new way of prostitution makes me sick, and the fact that people think and excuse themselves with "they aren't being hurted" its just pathetic. Oh, sorry, i didn't see no hurt in their "stream" so that means they are doing this because they want, without any shit behind... Dude, guess why they are almost all from third world country. We can be in an open minded forum and all you wanna say, but this is awful. "As I'm ugly i decide to pay for women to see me doing shoe fetish". Dude seriously? Come on!