Hard Footsie

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Shoeplay Girl

mlf1218

Re: Hard Footsie

Post by mlf1218 »

Just curious...are there any more pics like these currently or are there some in the works for a future post?

Thanks...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yea. We post more on our Instagram accounts, then I copy some to here. Since we just do this for fun when we are having meals etc, Instagram is a lot easier. If I only had the time to update this forum to something that works more easily on a phone.
nudeshoes

Post by nudeshoes »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:25 am
Constant wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:36 pm For me... I would do it the other way.... I would crush her toes in those heels hard so her toes hurt when she walks in them :twisted:
Kept you in mind this time. This was last night at a restaurant. I like how her Louboutins are so beat up. Especially after that. Just the right amount. She did take it out on my (previously) new boots if anyone cares to see that.

IMG_5869.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg
IMG_5871.jpeg
IMG_5873.jpeg
are this hot heels to sell?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

nudeshoes wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:25 am
Wetshoe wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:25 am
Constant wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:36 pm For me... I would do it the other way.... I would crush her toes in those heels hard so her toes hurt when she walks in them :twisted:
Kept you in mind this time. This was last night at a restaurant. I like how her Louboutins are so beat up. Especially after that. Just the right amount. She did take it out on my (previously) new boots if anyone cares to see that.

IMG_5869.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg
IMG_5871.jpeg
IMG_5873.jpeg
are this hot heels to sell?
Others have asked and she did reply that although it wasn't her intention to sell her shoes, she would sell this pair for replacement cost including shipping etc. Do keep in mind, she lives on a Caribbean island so shipping could take a while.