Delivering these to a random person from Craigslist!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

PetuniaAlca

Delivering these to a random person from Craigslist!

Post by PetuniaAlca »

HEY GUYS I WILL BE DELIVERING THESE STICKY JIZZ COVERED IPANEMA WEDGE SANDALS TONIGHT TO A RANDOM LADY ON CRAIGSLIST! SHE HIT ME UP FOR THEM! I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM A FRESH LOAD BEFORE I SEND THEM TO HER! I SENT HER THIS PICTURE AND SHE SAID IS THEIR DAMAGE TO THE RIGHT SHOE! NO JUST MY STICKY JIZZ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!
phpZtCPAiAM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PetuniaAlca

Re: Delivering these to a random person from Craigslist!

Post by PetuniaAlca »

SHE AGREED TO WEAR THEM AND TRY THEM ON WHEN I GET TO HER BECAUSE I TOLD HER I WAS UNSURE OF THEIR SIZE THEY ARE BETWEEN 8-9 SHE SAID SHE WOULD TRY THEM ON AND WALK AROUND IN THEM A BIT TO MAKE SURE THEY FIT ON HER FEET!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Nice, can't wait🤤
PetuniaAlca

Post by PetuniaAlca »

Yes bro its gonna be amazing I normallu ask them if I can snap a picture with their feet in them because I tell them its to put on my website that they have been sold!
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Good idea, always great cumming in some shoes and sharing the love with a new owner. Would love to see the pictures of her wearing them when you meet up
Kik same as username
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

How did it go? This is amazing!
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Gluck
PetuniaAlca

Post by PetuniaAlca »

well I couldnt meet with her last night but I am still adding more jizz to them to make them extra sticky for her feet!
PetuniaAlca

Post by PetuniaAlca »

phpbIj97aAM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PetuniaAlca

Post by PetuniaAlca »

I AM HOPING SHE WONT NOTICE THESE JIZZ COVERED I SENT HER A FEW PICS OF THEM STAINED AND SHE DIDNT QUESTION ME BUT SHE DID TELL ME " IS THE RIGHT SANDAL DAMAGED?" I REPLIED WITH NO