Jewels Crush!! i will add new ones here every few days :)

Stepping on and crushing anything (legal to crush) but people. If stepping on people is your thing, please see the Trampling section.

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, MissN, Jewel, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, Jewel, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, MissN, Jewel, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, MissN, Jewel, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, MissN, Jewel

Jewel

Re: Jewels Crush!! i will add new ones here every few days :)

Post by Jewel »

how about some metal heel pumps with a twist... or ummm a twisted snake lol Image
Tomtombe

Post by Tomtombe »

Any ankle socks crush?
heelsfan23

Post by heelsfan23 »

Jewel wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:21 am how about some metal heel pumps with a twist... or ummm a twisted snake lol Image
yeah I like stiletto heels like those on you, like seeing you making creepy things burst under your heel sole and twist you foot on them to grind them
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

i do too lol
heelsfan23

Post by heelsfan23 »

my favorite is to see you crush with heels and the twisting of the foot to grind it under your heel sole ...looks hot
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

a little dr. scholls wooden sandals crushing and grinding outside in the sun :)

8:25 long sells for 8.00
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Slugpopper wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:17 am
Jewel wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:51 am a little hard wooden soles and heels crushing crawdads to goo!

Damn thats sexy, i like that the goo is smeared in huge line.

lol when im done with one i just kind of kick it of step and drag it out of the way to get ready for the next one lol

heelsfan23

Post by heelsfan23 »

I think you have made a few crawdads pop stepping on them with your pink spiked platform heels right?

they squirt and explode in all kind of different ways on the floor, a yellow goo squirts out....I saw one video once where they are placed on a weight and you can see the needle on the guage move as they are stepped on and the weight on them as they pop under the heel sole
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Jewel wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:28 am
Slugpopper wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:17 am
Jewel wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:51 am a little hard wooden soles and heels crushing crawdads to goo!

Damn thats sexy, i like that the goo is smeared in huge line.

lol when im done with one i just kind of kick it of step and drag it out of the way to get ready for the next one lol

Cool thanks for the info. What does it feel like stepping on the crawfish ?
heelsfan23

Post by heelsfan23 »

you have crushed some craws with the sexy pink spiked platforms and the white platform with very high metal heel? I don't remember