Most Daring grabs challenge

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

mozi2

Most Daring grabs challenge

Post by mozi2 »

Let's see some pics or vids of your most daring quick shoe grab for a quick unload and put back right away.

If you don't have any it's a challenge! go get em ;p

For me it was when step sis visited todsy and I dropped a load on her well used flip flops when she decided to leave them in the bathroom for a couple of hours. loved thebfeeling . loved the sound of sticky him on her feet. :twisted:
Paying4College

Re: Most Daring grabs challenge

Post by Paying4College »

I used to close at a casual corporate restaurant.

Waitresses would leave their work shoes in the back pantry area, or in the drive through area.

Blone nerdy waitress left her shoes in the back once. As a closer, there was only like 3 of us left. Grabbed one of her shoes, and went to the bathroom. They had a greasy/sweaty smell to them, I instantly fucked and cummed them in 30 secs. Dried them with toilet paper and placed them back.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Lots of them at customer's houses, ask for bathroom, het them and jerk.off smellimg one and cum in the other. 30 secs and I'm done. Exciting and always good.
moclover

Post by moclover »

I went bowling with my then wife and a small group of family and friends. My wife was mostly cool with my “shoe thing” as she called it. Neither one of us liked our SIL. She was married to my wife’s brother. Anyways, the evening went along and the place got pretty busy and a lot of beer was consumed but not by me. My wife had seen me scoping out my SIL ‘s keds (this was the mid 90’s). She came up with this plan and moved to where we had all changed into our bowling shoes. she snagged one of the keds and told me to take it into the bathroom and “go do my thing.” I did. And left a huge wad which I managed to wipe all over that well worn insole. I wish she hadn’t been as drunk so she would have reacted better but she was pretty indignant that’s someone spilled beer in her keds.
heeljoblover2000

Post by heeljoblover2000 »

That's awesome that your wife was an accomplice to helping you. Definitely a keeper! Lucky man.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

kumshoe wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:55 pm Lots of them at customer's houses, ask for bathroom, het them and jerk.off smellimg one and cum in the other. 30 secs and I'm done. Exciting and always good.
What work do you do?!
juuhatchigou18

Post by juuhatchigou18 »

I used to work at a progressive insurance building cleaning the floors and a lady's office she kept heels under her desk, I took it upon myself to use them and empty myself on the patent leather , half heartedly wiped them off with a tissue and put them back until the next time I cleaned her office and floor.
Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

Another story, I used to work at a manufacturing facility, night shift, and during breaks, our exit routes would take us past the offices. Lots of female employees left their "on the floor" shoes under their tables, mostly sneakers, sometimes flats.

Found a women's sneaker from a blonde (she kept framed pictures at her desk), there used to be white but were now grey. Went to the office bathrooms which were just across the aisle and blew my load in them under a minute, making sure to dry them off.

I really wanted to get a secretary's work loafers though. I had seen her walking around, they had the hard tan bottoms that were worn down and black, but her room was on a long hallway, so anyone could see you go in/out of her room.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

There’s been many but my most bold was taking a pair of well worn white sneakers to my hotel room that were straight of the feet of a sexy young blonde who was part of our extended group when we were staying out of town. Couldn’t keep my eyes off them all night and was amazed when she kicked them off at the end of the night in the hotels bar and did some dancing. I just had to have them. Pretended I took hers by mistake and left mine in the bar. They were still warm, very moist and beautifully smelly. Sadly had to give them back to her the next day.
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order