Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
-
RidingBootsCB
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:21 pm
Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
My beautiful soft leather over the knee pull on boots, they cost over £250 and i am sitting here now fantasing about guys spunking over my precious beautiful boots!! Do you like these boots guys? (I am male by the way) 
-
Yurple415
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 am
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
I’d love to cover those in cum! Such expensive and beautiful boots 
-
RidingBootsCB
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:21 pm
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
Thank you!!!! I have them in a beautiful Brown colour as well 
-
Slider6
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 pm
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
I absolutely would but I’d need you to be in pantyhose other wise I might get some everywhere else
-
RidingBootsCB
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:21 pm
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
Sleeping in my long boots under the covers!
-
RidingBootsCB
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:21 pm
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
My Brown over the new boots 
- Deisy CD
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:29 am
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
mmmmmmmmmm would love to spunk them a lot! they look soooo hot!
-
tonothug
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:41 am
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
ufffff i really love spunk your boots
you are so sexy
you are so sexy
-
RidingBootsCB
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:21 pm
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
Wood thank you! 
-
shoesprayer
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:00 pm
Re: Who would love to spunk over these boots!??
Definitely would love to!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest