Beaten up old boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone

Post Reply
User avatar
Stephanie_Stepsie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 am
Contact:

Beaten up old boots

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Hiya💕

I was going through all my shoes the other day and came across a couple of pairs of old beaten up and battered biker/combat style boots; lace ups with a little block heel.

A couple of years ago, I would have just thrown them out but now im part of this scene, I thought I would ask you guys first- maybe this is something you're into?..

If anyone is interested, contact me. If I don't hear anything in a couple of days, I'll just bin them.

I will update this post with a few pics when I get the chance XXX

Thanks for reading 💕😉
Lots of luv, Stepsie xxx

Twitter@stepsie_online
User avatar
Stephanie_Stepsie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 am
Contact:

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Image
Lots of luv, Stepsie xxx

Twitter@stepsie_online
User avatar
paulojean
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:58 pm
Location: france nord
Contact:

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by paulojean »

Effectivement tu aurai du les expulser à mon goût trop moche
User avatar
Stephanie_Stepsie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 am
Contact:

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

paulojean wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 pm Effectivement tu aurai du les expulser à mon goût trop moche
😂😂😂💕
Lots of luv, Stepsie xxx

Twitter@stepsie_online
User avatar
paulojean
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:58 pm
Location: france nord
Contact:

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by paulojean »

Désolé de ma franchise j'espère que tu ne vas m'en tenir rigueur....
User avatar
Stephanie_Stepsie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 am
Contact:

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

paulojean wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:49 am Désolé de ma franchise j'espère que tu ne vas m'en tenir rigueur....
😞
Lots of luv, Stepsie xxx

Twitter@stepsie_online
bonnie_twiggy
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:08 am
Location: USA

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I'd love to have them!
User avatar
paulojean
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:58 pm
Location: france nord
Contact:

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by paulojean »

Voici le genre Avec lesquelles je joue....
User avatar
Stephanie_Stepsie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 am
Contact:

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

paulojean wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:33 am Voici le genre Avec lesquelles je joue....
Maybe you should have started your own post? Now I'm going to get notifications for your pics lol
Lots of luv, Stepsie xxx

Twitter@stepsie_online
bonnie_twiggy
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:08 am
Location: USA

Re: Beaten up old boots

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I love just about all kinds of boots...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests