SHOULD MATTY69ER2K6 AKA SXYTIGGER69ER2K6 BE REMOVED??
Moderators: Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
- bigj3650
- Posts: 1149
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:18 pm
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
SHOULD MATTY69ER2K6 AKA SXYTIGGER69ER2K6 BE REMOVED??
This person has done nothing but cause trouble in this forumset.
I propose that we get rid of him FOR GOOD and keep getting rid of him because he is online vermin and this board has no need for him..
also would everyone please vote and give a reason for your vote so moderators and administrators can adudicate on this matter
thanks
J
I propose that we get rid of him FOR GOOD and keep getting rid of him because he is online vermin and this board has no need for him..
also would everyone please vote and give a reason for your vote so moderators and administrators can adudicate on this matter
thanks
J
- Heelexploder
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:53 pm
I second this vote as there is no sign of ebatement, and for reasons of a drop in postings.
Moderator.
The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)
"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"
Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com
Official Spammer Executor since 2005
Spammers killed-100
The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)
"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"
Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com
Official Spammer Executor since 2005
Spammers killed-100
- saintnick
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:38 pm
- Location: Hampshire UK
- Contact:
I voted yes cos he was rude about J and a couple of others and then had a go at me for stating a fact, he is a weirdo and must be disposed of. and he makes the forum look untidy.
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots! Check out my albums, Click my WWW button! let me know what you think!
- matty69er2k6
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:56 am
- Location: Peterborough - UK
- Contact:
Heelexploder wrote:I second this vote as there is no sign of ebatement, and for reasons of a drop in postings.
twofaced cunt, what did u say on msn, u b talking to wetshoe to think bout banning bigj cos th eupset he caused amongst other members including camille,
u need to get ur loyaties lie
also ban me, but i will be reporting this website to the British law, and American Law, as there is no sign or warning to suggets there is over 18. over 21 content inside, ie, the pictures of guys cockcs in shoes,
im sure then this websit ewill be closed, and just before ut el me get my facts right, i have already checked this out with a legal advisor
- Damagedheels.com(hhds)
- Posts: 1511
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:35 am
- Location: York (UK)
- Contact:
I voted NO just because i find it funny to read all these postings between J nad Sexy in the flames and fighting forum (which as we all know is the correct forum for giving everyone a good slaging off)....See what a sad little life I live " Right wheres my wooden spoon" stir stir!
But on a sensible note, I think its time Wetshoe actually pulled the pair of um aside and gave um both a bollocking...they both deserve it!... 50 / 50 in my book.....
Right now onto Mudcole you southern shandy drinking jellied eal eating muppit...how long till you get ya feekin site up and running??? "do you want ham and cheese with that Sir" because your makin a right meal out of it!
DH
But on a sensible note, I think its time Wetshoe actually pulled the pair of um aside and gave um both a bollocking...they both deserve it!... 50 / 50 in my book.....
Right now onto Mudcole you southern shandy drinking jellied eal eating muppit...how long till you get ya feekin site up and running??? "do you want ham and cheese with that Sir" because your makin a right meal out of it!
DH
"It all went way of the Pear" A Quote from the film Snatch
- Wetshoe
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4195
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:00 pm
- Location: California
- Contact:
matty, i really hate to do this because i too find it quite entertaining to read this stuff. but i must keep my word. remember when i told you if you ever spoke to or about me again i would ban you? well, congratulations, you are officially the first person to ever be banned from this board. oh, and don't bother writing to me or thanking me. this will be my last message to you.
moderators, if he comes back as someone else, you know what to do. and how will we know it's matty? gee, i wonder.
moderators, if he comes back as someone else, you know what to do. and how will we know it's matty? gee, i wonder.
- Heelexploder
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:53 pm
YES! and by the way, wetshoe is well within legal limits as there is no nudity on this website, and the mods are extra vigilant on the subject.
also you agree on joining this forum that you are either 18 or above.
now congrats on making the milestone as first memeber banned.
and for the record there was no chat on msn.
Now thats just dillusional.....lol[/quote]
also you agree on joining this forum that you are either 18 or above.
now congrats on making the milestone as first memeber banned.
and for the record there was no chat on msn.
twofaced cunt, what did u say on msn, u b talking to wetshoe to think bout banning bigj cos th eupset he caused amongst other members including camille
Now thats just dillusional.....lol[/quote]
Moderator.
The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)
"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"
Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com
Official Spammer Executor since 2005
Spammers killed-100
The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)
"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"
Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com
Official Spammer Executor since 2005
Spammers killed-100
- Wetshoe
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4195
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:00 pm
- Location: California
- Contact:
- Heelexploder
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:53 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests