Real woman,real feet and real shoes FOR SALE.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gomezz

Real woman,real feet and real shoes FOR SALE.

Post by gomezz »

One day I got a great idea. I look used shoes for sale. Wow, I can be a woman. and then it started. I started to write the name of the female response to advertisements. Submissive women sent beautiful pictures. So I decided to share with you these photos. I will gradually add, I hope you will be pleased. Always writing off them, I opted for another :oops: Here you are some of them. ALL IS REAL PHOTOS FROM REAL WOMAN :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by gomezz on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
gomezz

Re: GREAT IDEA!

Post by gomezz »

NEXT PHOTOS :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

:twisted:
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

:twisted: :arrow:
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

:arrow:
tezna

Post by tezna »

EPIC POST
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

new post from sellers :P
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

next :arrow:
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

:lol:
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

esta de poca madre!