boots from an admirer

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

italianboots

boots from an admirer

Post by italianboots »

My girl sent away a pair of her old thrashed boots a few months ago to a guy in the US.

The deal was he was to supply another pair for her to wear.......took a while but they finally turned up, she opened them and thought they were beautiful............................
.............but it looks like something may have been spilled inside them!!!!!!!!!!!!.....what do you guys think!
shawn666

Re: boots from an admirer

Post by shawn666 »

that is some hot boots
junior8

Post by junior8 »

Hot boots, thanks for the pics. 8)
zipperfish

Post by zipperfish »

Does ur girl like these new -to-u boors? My gf is a little reluctant to wear used boots that i get for her. I think used boots are crazy hot. I love ebay boots!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

she was a little shocked to see how 'drowned' they had been!!!!.....but she seems up for it, I'll talk her into them with her pretty bare feet! They are going to be super tight on her though, not sure she will manage an entire work day in them, normal day for her is about 11-12 hours in her heels......long day in boots that tight, she's done it lots before but her feet are starting to hurt a bit.........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Just zipped her into them, they are still pretty sticky so had to use stockings to squeeze into them, it was a struggle, very very tight, she is studying at the moment and has them on...............even just with rolled up track pants they look hot!!!

.........a lot of ooohhhing and aaahhhhing getting them on, a few steps and it was 'ouch, they're hurting already....I'm not going to be able to wear these to work all day but I'll be able to wear them round for you a bit'

..................her poor bunion!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, these are really hot boots :-) If they are too tight for her, she should try to pee into the boots, leave them for the night and wear them the next day, when they are still wet and soaked up :-)
zipperfish

Post by zipperfish »

Can we get a picture of her in the boots? Legs only? :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Yep, will snap a few pics of her in them when she tries them on next, I love her wearing super tight boots and heels and these were like a second skin, very very hot!!
Not sure if she would pee in them, think she'd love to stretch them a little so she could wear them......thought about soaking her feet in lotion and then getting her to put them on??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

OK, well as I type this she is out with friends in her new cum filled boots!!!!

Had to soak the inside of them in lotion to make them soft enough for her to be able to wear them.

She's had her 'sensible' work boots on all day (all week) came home, had a shower and started getting ready, I heard her say ....'ooooooohhh my feet are going to hurt sooooo much..... wouldn't my toes look pretty in these (pointing to her open toes)' then she said, 'oh I guess I promised, come and zip me in to them'

.......dosent seem in the least bit worried that she's wearing boots drowned in a strangers cum????
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.