Nike flip Flops
Moderators: Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
-
sneakerfreak
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am
- Location: United States
Nike flip Flops
If you read my topic on Some more hot sneakers I got over the summer then you will know what I'am showing here! Any ways I said the hot woman that I bought the nike vomero and asics 2140 from was wearing nike flip flops welll! I liked the look of them so much on her pretty little feet that I had to go and buy a pair for my collection and here they are! Needless to say I couldn't take my eyes off her feet while I paid for her sneakers! These ones are not worn but I hope you like them any way!
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
-
4lex92
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 10:11 am
Re: Nike flip Flops
error
Last edited by 4lex92 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
whitenurseclogs
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 am
Re: Nike flip Flops
I liked looking at the pics, especially the pics that showed the bottom of the flip flops. My wife loves Nike flip flops, and I have had many, many footjobs from her while wearing her Nike Flip Flops!! She also has had me clean them top, bottom, footbed, everywhere ! She once wore them to Disney and walked around in them all day, and I got to lick her smelly feet that night. Then as I fucked her with her feet over my shoulders, she put her Nikes on and had me lick them if I wanted to continue fucking her! Another time, she wore the to a hot summer fair and her feet were stinky and dirty when we arrived home! She then had me lick her feet and flip flops clean while she jerked me off!! BTW she is size 6.5
-
FlipFlopsx
- Posts: 1951
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:40 am
Re: Nike flip Flops
these are sooo sexy can i buy them from you? more pictures please maybe with cum?

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bobisntmelol and 1 guest