A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.
Since many of you didn't like the Tatt on the foot, and me included...but they smell yummmie...
i took a pic and i also got the heels...she was too drunk to remember what happened to them..so I will sell them on Ebay for your pleasure... Or should I not.. please tell me
CHEERS
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
So many ppl look but no comments what the fu*k really , some of you are weird ...if someone ask for comments replys wouldn't u give them...
just a thought, I am like many of you now, you put some effort out and get nothing in return...
Well I certainly do like the photos! Your friend has a very good taste in shoes, and the color is certainly a beautiful color that I wish I saw more of!
cumin4feet wrote:So many ppl look but no comments what the fu*k really , some of you are weird ...if someone ask for comments replys wouldn't u give them...
just a thought, I am like many of you now, you put some effort out and get nothing in return...
Yes I agree, Even though I had a few good ones, I get very few replies if any, to my posts. I feel like it's not worth the effort.
Those shoes are gorgeous, very sexy, and nice feet. I say return them to her.
Here's a comment. You may wish I hadn't by the time I'm done.
The three pics don't match up. The first pic is a black slide worn by a person with thin, tanned leg(s). The second pic is that of a pale chubby girl. Cute but not the same one as the first pic. The third pic is a slide also but not the same as the one in the first pic.
Other than that I have no comment.
Shrimper your a "Ruthard" its the same blue heels.... there was no flash in the first one, Second no shit she is a lil cubby good thing she has been going to the gym finall and started to lose weight, and lastly my fatty cock next to the blue heel with a flash made it look brighter...
so in short... YOUR BEING A PRICK !!!! A LIL PRICK AT THAT....SOO NOW WE CAN PUT THAT behind us...
Im a headed out with one of MY sexy ladies sooo...I WILL BE STICKIN MY COCK UP IN THIS TONIGHT
CHEERS =0
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
cumin4feet wrote:So many ppl look but no comments what the fu*k really , some of you are weird ...if someone ask for comments replys wouldn't u give them... just a thought, I am like many of you now, you put some effort out and get nothing in return...
Dude, relax. Your original post of the pictures was at 7:19... then you posted the comment above at 7:49. Quite a few of us don't log on until later in the evening, and not all of us log in everyday. Give us more than a half hour to check in and give some feedback...
Anyway, nice enough post I guess... I like the chubby girl, she looks cute and fun and has hot shoes and nice toes, though I really wish the picture was in focus. The tattoo's not my fav, but oh well. BUT... she's clearly not the girl in the blue mules. They don't seem related... why post them all together?