Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footguy1971

Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet

Post by footguy1971 »

I grabbed a pair of my stepdaughter's shoes to cum on for a while. I was hoping to get my hands on her everyday work heels...which smell awesome but she must have left them at work. Soon enough, she'll have them back at home. These shoes are also nicely worn and scented. She has big feet (size 10) and they are so nice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by footguy1971 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
footguy1971

Re: Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet

Post by footguy1971 »

Cummed them good and going to leave them to dry...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leftwing

Post by leftwing »

cant wait for you to enjoy watching her smushing your cum with her soles. that should do the trick nicely. :)
peeptoelove

Post by peeptoelove »

Would love to see pics of her wearing some of her shoes or boots if she has any, her feet look amazing.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

What a wonderful load..:-)
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Nice well worn flats and great work! Thanks!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Here's how the cum dried on them. I hope to get a pic of her wearing him but that isn't so easy. However, when I see my stepdaughter wearing them, I may cum instantly!
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great stains!!!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I was finally able to get my hands on her every day work shoes. You can see my old cum stains and now the new cum. I always make sure to leave every last drop of my cum in her shoes. Can't wait to see them after she's worn them for a while.
Last edited by footguy1971 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

As an added bonus, I found her one vibrator that I hadn't seen in a while. It was in her computer desk...she must use it while on the computer. It had a crust of her juices which I naturally sniffed and licked clean. After I cummed in her heels, I made sure to wipe some of my cum on her vibrator too.