CLIENT'S HEELS.WHICH PAIR SHOULD I FUCK?(NEW FOTOS)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe73mad

CLIENT'S HEELS.WHICH PAIR SHOULD I FUCK?(NEW FOTOS)

Post by shoe73mad »

I've just returned from a trip for work.Even if i was out all the week i have to say that i love my job.I have the chance to meet some nice ladies,clients of mine,and almost all the times i visit the toilets of their stores to see if they have left any pair of heels.and i have to say that many times i get lucky.
But today it was different.There is that client of mine,a really hot and sexy brunette,not too tall,that's why she always wear high heels.She has really nice small feet.Today she was wearing a pair of round toe stilettos,as soon as i saw her my dick became really hard and i took with my cell cam a video with her feet and shoes right in front of my eyes (the video is on youtube,i will send you the link).I visited her bathroom but there was nothing left for me.So i thought something.With the excuse that some collegues of mine select shoes for girls that can not afford to buy shoes,i asked her if she had any pairs of pumps that she would like to offer.Pretty risky,no?
Guess what?She said yes,so i waited for her to close her store,i drive her home and i was waiting for her to bring me my "gifts".And she told me that from now on she will give me her worn shoes.I'm so horny guys,i can't wait cum all over her shoes.

Here what she was wearing today.i hope one day,after she wears them a lot making them really worn and smelly,she gives them to me
here she is,foto a little blurry due to the cell cam but i promise for better results next time

Here there are the pairs she gave me today
1. pink round toe shoes
2. brown wedges
3. leopard boots
All shoes are worn and smelly,especially the boots,enjoy.
TELL ME WHAT SHOES DO YOU PREFER TO SEE FULL OF CUM

I'm looking forward for many comments
Last edited by shoe73mad on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

I prefer the shoes though they look like they've been had a few times before. Was it you?
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

i think you do some mistake.it's the first time i post the fotos.all story is true.i took them in my hands just today.check better my friend
looze

Post by looze »

take them leo boots!
shoe73mad

Re: CLIENT'S HEELS.WHICH PAIR SHOULD I FUCK?(NEW FOTOS)

Post by shoe73mad »

This is the treatment for the first pair.I still can't believe that she gave me her shoes.I can't wait to see her next time and see if she asks me about the shoes.Anyway i will try to ask her for another pair of her shoes.She is so hot and everytime i think of her i cum in her sexy ,used and smelly shoes.
hope you enjoy the fotos.I'm looking forward for your comments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

beutifully cummed :D ! ... they are sexy.... but I don't like wedges...
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic!!!! Very nice wedges and great job! Thanks!!!
newshuz2goo

Post by newshuz2goo »

Ton-O-Cum !!!