creaming wifes boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootsncum

creaming wifes boots

Post by bootsncum »

just a quick post,not too exciting but worth a mention.Love cummy boots so when my wife wore hers to work a few days ago as it was a wet day I had to ask her to keep them on when she got home.They are to her just a fashionable accesory that look smart,to me they are so hot and seriously need cumming over.I have never done this to them to date although I have suggested it several times with not to encouraging results as she couldnt see why id want that (usual responce of a wife i believe)but after she sat down to watch the evening news I got her a nice glass of wine and sat with her and kissing her neck-she couldnt believe my romantic interest.Anyway it led on to some serious kissing and my cock was released from my pants by her once she started getting into it-there is nothing worse than a hard on restrained by trousers.I began rubbing it up and down her knee boots and she seemed to be very receptive and even using both feet to give me a booted foot job,that was so nice I started pre cumming after a minute or so,she then helped to rub it by hand as well and I told her I would shoot my load if she didnt stop,she just wanked me harder(mmmmm my little boot whore I kept thinking as my cumwas starting to prepare to jump out) then I did it and shot a few good spurts up the shaft of her right boot then the remaing spurt over her other boot foot.We both just stared at the mess as I started to cautiously rub it over her boots-she didnt object and let me do it as by now she was very turned on herself.I started to finger her up side of her panties and moved on to some serious oral,even after a day at work her privates were attractively smelly but I was in no mood to stop.We were on the floor by now and she even felt the slime on her boots as I moved to a suitable position to get my still hard enough cock inside her and thump it in and out as her skirt was just hoisted up and panties just pulled to side-very reccomended way to have a good spontanious shag.She actualy climaxed but I was not able to shoot again but it was as good for her as it was my boot job.We went to bedromm to undress and shower but ended up just going under shower still fully clothed,she evn kept her boots on to wash them off.This started as a short story so sorry to harp on but as a pointer to guys whoses wives or partners dont like boot fun,try a little romance and see what happens,my wife said whilst she never could see logic in some kinky ideas once she was romanced a bit and got aroused she would just do anything to make it geat for both me and her,she knows nothing of this post but it is really to show even a prudish lady can come out of her shell at times.Has anyone else had similar experience of such matters?

re: where r the pics

Post by Guest »

Sorry but I don't believe you because where are the pictures, personally I think its a fantasy not reality
bootsncum

Post by bootsncum »

sorry u thought it was fantasy.If I suddenly produced a camera after stopping the natural progression of our intimate to find the camera,then taking pics of her cummy boots telling her it was just so I could post them on the internet I would probably never again be allowed to go near her boots,that is if she hadnt asked for a divorce.A lot of pics I have seen here are just an empty pair of boots someone has bought or stolen,then wanked off over or even used a bit of white paste to simulate semensloshes.Then a suitable story is made up to say how their girlfriends let them cum all over them.I had a genuine boot experience I really enjoyed and if my wife knew I had even mentioned it here let alone stat putting pics here would be the end.If you chosse to believe I made it up that is your right,I think if I had made it up I might have made it much more erotic and said how I had cum over her all evening and even the neighbor who is probably a 20 year old girl would have come in to borrow some sugar of course.wearing bootswhich would then have been cum over before the ladies got together in hot lesbian action etc etc.Some couples do enjoy simple fantasy stuff now and then,this was one of them and whilst i want to repeat it it is not an assured thing.So there.
Urban

Post by Urban »

Why o why Bootslave did you have to write that comment? Totally uncalled for and totally irrelevant.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

never mind totally and utterly rude, if you dont think so...think about it like this...

you and your girlfriend (in this case wife) are getting it on, she is enjoying herself and your enjoying it more...you whip out a camera and say (when she asks) "i am taking pics for the forum" or "im takin pics for later" she's either gonna get nervious, not enjoy it as much or say "no way", then where would you be??

and also may i draw your attention to what wetshoe said...

NO Flaming.... :roll:

J

re: creaming wifes boots

Post by Guest »

wel i wasn't flaming and i was jus voicing m opinion like people voicetheirs about my pictures, im just saying a lil of ppl ju write what they fantasize about cos then they red it n it turns them on, not because its the truth

It's true and fun

Post by Guest »

I convinced my wife to let me cum on her sexy black leather boots some years ago. She was surprised at first but got used to the idea that since it gave me so much enjoyment she enjoyed giving me pleasure in that form. I was very lucky to have such a wonderful lady and your lady is wonderful and considerate too. Love and sex are about giving to and understanding one's partner, even if a bit unusual.
Normal Norman

Liar, liar!

Post by Normal Norman »

Now, Mr Bootsncum, you know that story isn't true! I doubt whether you've ever had a girlfriend, let alone a wife...
bootsncum

Post by bootsncum »

well I now wish I hadnt bothered to even write my account .For your information I have done it again since then,this time in a more planned situation.There really is nothing too outrageous in what I did,a bit of cum splashed about I would say is quite normal between partners,I have been married for 14 years actualy and believe it or not we do have sex reasonably regular,it seems everything needs photos to prove what one did so as I said before if u dont believe me thats fine.If like some sensible people here who probably lead a normal healthy sex life {not like some of the masturbators who lurk in here}and variations on sex is good for variety.I will no longer bother posting in here,I just felt so good about cumming on my wifes boots{not shiny high heeled fantasy ones}which are just a routine pair of knee high leather boots worn on cold or wet days by her,if I was in a position to take photos without jepordising my marriage I would as I too enjoy seeing such GENUINE pic but currently thats is not possible.Go away u silly folk and ggood luck to u nicer folk.