Don't want to overload you in that other post.
Plenty more to come as I have acquired quite a few shoes recently and need to dispose of many to make room for more!
Almost forgot about these HOT shoes!
Moderators: Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni-mhh, Cammile1, ambershotheels
-
slingblade-mhh
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:54 am
- Location: USA
Almost forgot about these HOT shoes!
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
-
shoebrain
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:14 pm
Re: Almost forgot about these HOT shoes!
Great pics! Next burning can you start with one pair, then when they are about gone add the next pair, and so on? When you put them all on a pile you can't see all the great burning action. Keep up the great burning. I love to see shoes burning.
Thanks, Shoebrain
Thanks, Shoebrain
-
heelburner1(o.cal)
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:34 am
- Location: austria
Re: Almost forgot about these HOT shoes!
Hello
wow wonderful burning. during the summer you have save all shoes, or?
i have saved many shoes in summer. now in winter i will make often fire. whe the uploader was not so difficult i would send much more photos. i have always troubles.
thank you for the photos. cant wait for more
heelburner1
wow wonderful burning. during the summer you have save all shoes, or?
i have saved many shoes in summer. now in winter i will make often fire. whe the uploader was not so difficult i would send much more photos. i have always troubles.
thank you for the photos. cant wait for more
heelburner1
-
Thys
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:13 am
Re: Almost forgot about these HOT shoes!
|You are spoiling us!!
Pleas, do continue.
Pleas, do continue.
- shox navina
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:52 pm
Re: Almost forgot about these HOT shoes!
hey cool stuff I live near a used clothing warehouse where they throw away tons of shoes missing their mates I sometimes take a car's trunk load home to have fun burning and cutting up, there I find all the way from heels, boots, exotic dancer shoes, sneakers of all kinds nike shox, asics, puma you name it all in good shape but no mates rarely I find both left and right those I keep for fun but all others go to ashes have pictures of shoes on trash container but unable to post at this time, keep it up!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests