Leather boots no zipper or rear zipper

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone

bootlover1990
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Re: Leather boots no zipper or rear zipper

Post by bootlover1990 »

Hello everyone I found these boots online they are from Brinley Co. they are the Fulton boots, from what I've read the zipper on the outside is functional and they have no zipper on the inside face so they would be good to use for bootjobs. They come in three colors that I've seen and I'm really wanting to order some. Also those other boots on this post look sexy as hell and i would love to cum all over them. Sorry if some of the pics come out looking weird or out of proportion i got them from different websites.
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest