Ponyboy's bootjob...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone

Post Reply
Reitmeister
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 am

Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by Reitmeister »

Last weekend my ponyboy visited me in order to get a ponyplay session. I noticed his erected penis and let him fuck the bootsoles and the bootshafts of my leather riding boots - he was so horny that he shot his jizz on my boots after a few minutes.
I was angry because of this short session - any volunteers near Düsseldorf area who would stay longer?
Let me know....
20190326_181548.jpg
20190326_181548.jpg
Last edited by Reitmeister on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
turniertrottel
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:06 pm
Location: Deutschland

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by turniertrottel »

sehr geile Reitstiefel! Welche Größe? Darf man auch reinspritzen?
Net King
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:18 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by Net King »

Be patient. Some sessions do not go as well as other, some times the guy shoots off too quickly, sometimes it cannot be sufficiently aroused.
When I once had the urge for a shoe job, my partner's sneakers just could not get me aroused. She then put on some ripple sole shoes with deep wavy soles and rubbed it hard with them, that did the trick.
Reitmeister
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 am

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by Reitmeister »

Größe 43 - nein, nicht reinspritzen, nur drauf spritzen ist erlaubt...
turniertrottel wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:27 am sehr geile Reitstiefel! Welche Größe? Darf man auch reinspritzen?
Maleo101
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by Maleo101 »

I would love to fuck those boots and cum all over them. But I’m not in Germany - :o(
Maleo101
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by Maleo101 »

I would love to fuck those boots and cum all over them. But I’m not in Germany - :o(
User avatar
Stiefelreiter
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:16 am

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Sehr schöne Stiefel und ein geiler Spritzer!
thearkivist
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by thearkivist »

You should have stepped on his dick with all your might with one boot over top of another until a second load comes out ;)
job for a cowboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:47 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by job for a cowboy »

Maleo101 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:58 am I would love to fuck those boots and cum all over them. But I’m not in Germany - :o(
Which country then?
Essexdude16
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:50 am

Re: Ponyboy's bootjob...

Post by Essexdude16 »

Where the high heels.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests