Fucking my boots
Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
- Stiefelreiter
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:16 am
Fucking my boots
Hi!
I just want to share some photos with you where I´m having fun with some of my boots.
So I like wearing my boots (if they fit) together with other women´s clothes.
Then I start touching, smellig and licking the boots. After this I rub my cock against it and then also fuck the boots until I shoot my cum all over them.
Please let me know if you like what you see!
I just want to share some photos with you where I´m having fun with some of my boots.
So I like wearing my boots (if they fit) together with other women´s clothes.
Then I start touching, smellig and licking the boots. After this I rub my cock against it and then also fuck the boots until I shoot my cum all over them.
Please let me know if you like what you see!
-
Leatherappreciater
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:55 am
Re: Fucking my boots
Yes I want to see more
-
mrkymrk
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:36 am
Re: Fucking my boots
Very nice, I do the same with my wife's boots. Kik me: mschuu
-
nicklovesbootshox
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:32 am
Re: Fucking my boots
Mmmm yes more please!!!!
If you want to check out my social networks, just send me a PM!!
-
Wamshoes
- Posts: 1930
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:55 pm
- Location: Hungary
Re: Fucking my boots
Nice! Please more!
-
sakione
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 am
Re: Fucking my boots
now thats some good bootfucking !. I wanna see some vids of that style of boot fucking. Please show more !
- sanK-B
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:20 pm
- Location: France
Re: Fucking my boots
Nice work
- Stiefelreiter
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:16 am
Re: Fucking my boots
Here´s one more for you!
-
sakione
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 am
Re: Fucking my boots
you make me wanna go to the thrift and find some boots
-
BOOTS N THIGHS
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 am
Re: Fucking my boots
May we see them laying down or with a paper towel tube in them no dick or cum pleaseStiefelreiter wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:44 am Hi!
I just want to share some photos with you where I´m having fun with some of my boots.
So I like wearing my boots (if they fit) together with other women´s clothes.
Then I start touching, smellig and licking the boots. After this I rub my cock against it and then also fuck the boots until I shoot my cum all over them.
Please let me know if you like what you see!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: lederjenny and 3 guests