Cummed boots
Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
-
stevepeters
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Cummed boots
Hi everyone
Here is a nice pair of boots I bought for a lady. Thought I'd mess them up before handing them over!
Steve
Here is a nice pair of boots I bought for a lady. Thought I'd mess them up before handing them over!
Steve
- paulojean
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:58 pm
- Location: france nord
- Contact:
Re: Cummed boots
Félicitations belle décharge sur elle
- Wearinboots
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:52 pm
- Location: USA
-
stevepeters
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Re: Cummed boots
Thanks Wearinboots - boots like that are just right for jizzing on!
-
aldonis
- Posts: 1197
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 pm
Re: Cummed boots
Quelle jouissance tu as eue!!!! Quelle bottes bandantes!!1 Merci!
-
stevepeters
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Re: Cummed boots
Hi Mizune - sorry, I can't remember the brand. I bought them for a lady who trampled me with them. I bought them off ebay!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest