My ladies amazing Asics
Moderators: Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone
-
sneakerfreak
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am
- Location: United States
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Not sure if any one is into the nike vomero's or not but here is a pair my wife still has she doesn't wear them any more hardly ever they just sit in the closet waiting to be abused by me from time to time. I remember when she first bought them and she was wearing them home I was so aroused I could not wait to shove my cock into them. Once in a while I still have to put them back on her feet when we have sex 
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
-
fridge454
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Omg those skechers look so well worn I would have to blow a load in them. I love the kanyo 22 that purple is amazing you have hit the shoe jack pot
-
sneakerfreak
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am
- Location: United States
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Oh yes I have a jackpot fridge454 lol. I have plenty more to show to the people who are interested!!! I have lots and lots of Asics collected for years plus I have nike frees & all kinds of nikes including some maryjanes nike flip flops + a few reebok's ,brooks & mizuno's plus stories to go with them. Thanks for the great replies back fridge454 I will try to load those Sketchers up for ya & post photos's they are well used as my wife has had them for about two years now. I think.
-
jdoe78066
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:16 pm
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
pls post some mizuno pics! not nearly enough pics of those on here
-
junglejim331
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:11 am
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Anymore of the Vomeros? I used to have a pair in yellow that was amazing to fuck, so soft inside !
-
sneakerfreak
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am
- Location: United States
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Yes what do you want to see? I still have a pair of the yellow ones also have a pair of the green ones as well stuck in my collection of sneakers that's awesome you had a pair too.junglejim331 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:57 am Anymore of the Vomeros? I used to have a pair in yellow that was amazing to fuck, so soft inside !
-
sneakerfreak
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am
- Location: United States
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Found the 1100 & 2100 series a whole bin full dtb305dtb305 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm More cumshots on the purple and blue ones! Does she have any older model Asics? 1100 or 2100 series?
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
-
sneakerfreak
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am
- Location: United States
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Here you go junglejim331 here are some more vomero's I have plus the yellow ones.junglejim331 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:57 am Anymore of the Vomeros? I used to have a pair in yellow that was amazing to fuck, so soft inside !
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
-
sneakerfreak
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am
- Location: United States
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Thought I'd share a few more of my favorite's
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
-
tretornshoe
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 am
- Location: U.S.
Re: My ladies amazing Asics
Those purple, pink, and black ones are sooooo hot!!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests