Important Message

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone

User avatar
pumpfien
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: USA

Post by pumpfien »

/\ Hey pumpcummer, were still waiting for you to post some original photos. lol /\
converselover110
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 pm
Location: Florida

Post by converselover110 »

pumpfien wrote:I went and looked around at the site hotshoeshots or whatever, and it appears to me as if it is not totally free.

Stealing pictures sucks, and I have seen it happen a few times on this message board. Pictures I have seen other places, maybe even several years ago, wind up being posted here.

:(

I am a member of the site myself (I'm converselover1110, they are all my photos, only the Sneaker Fetish forum I'm part of has those photos (and then some more)), it is a totally free site, but in order to see all the photos and use all the functions, you have to submit at least 10 or 20 photos (I forgot).

I remember that shoejack said earlier in the site's days that he would not tolorate stealing of photographs. If the picture is reported by the owner, I'm sure he'll give in since he wouldn't want to go through the legal process. I guess over the past few months as it has become more common, he has been getting tolorant of it, which I'm not very cool with. I've noticed too though that some yahoo groups have been using the photos too (stolen from both here and there.)

The only way to at least slow down the rate of stolen photos on sites like this is to make it so that only members can see the photographs, and to further do it in, you'd have to contribute up to a certain amount to see everything. :(
User avatar
pumpfien
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: USA

Post by pumpfien »

send me your address
Jeremy
Posts: 762
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:14 pm

Post by Jeremy »

Who cares ? Me not - fuck copyright, anyway...
converselover110
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 pm
Location: Florida

Post by converselover110 »

Jeremy wrote:Who cares ? Me not - fark copyright, anyway...

Well lets see, if you made some kind of work, then decided to take credit for it without mentioning you in any way, I don't think you'd be pretty happy. Plus, one of the ways you can get to see all the photos on that site is if you upload 20 photos. It used to be if you uploaded 20 of your own original photos, you get to use all the features, but it seems like anyone who hits 20 general shoe photos, even if it's obvious they don't own them gets instant access to all the features.

If you bring this up on the forum there, I'm sure shoejack will get back on enforcing this policy a bit more seriously.

It seems to be a hot topic there already.
http://hotshoeshots.com/home/forum_thread/613.html
User avatar
Shoejack
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:08 am

Post by Shoejack »

Hi All
Just noticed the posts re pictures being reposted on Hotshoeshots and would like to assure you on two fronts: 1. The site is free if you have the ability to post 20 of your OWN ORIGINAL pictures. 2. If any stolen pictures are brought to my attention then they are immediately deleted, along with the users profile.
The problem with posting images on the web is that they are invariably reposted elsewhere on the net. The only sure way to ensure you get the credit is to discreetly mark them with your email address.
With over 50,000 pictures there is no easy way for me to establish the true owner of many of the images that Members upload, but I do take plagiarism very seriously.
Best regards
Shoejack
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MistakenLlama73 and 1 guest