Broken heel of a boot at post office

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone

Post Reply
stivalimania
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:13 am
Location: Italy

Broken heel of a boot at post office

Post by stivalimania »

In any one morning, when you least expect it here is that you find something interesting. I went into a post office and after taking my ticket I went to sit waiting for my turn. Only then I noticed an interesting milf, sitting not far from me. My eyes immediately watched her legs and to my surprise here's what I noticed.
a (1).png
The woman was wearing a gray skirt, black tights and at her feet a pair of black leather boots with a nice large high heel. But something was missing in her right boot. In fact, as can you see well from the picture, the right shoe heel was free.
a (2).png
I immediately sought her gaze. The blonde looked around warily and looked uncomfortable. While I took my camera and after starting to take it I wondered how she managed to break the heel of the boot. I thought maybe got stuck in the grille of a manhole, a classic, or it is simply broken due to wear. Maybe I should get up and put it even more uncomfortable asking her: "Excuse me ma'am, I noticed that you broke a heel of the boot, as it happened? Ah... and excuseme the curiosity, what happened to your heel? ". However I have not done any of this but I limited myself to take it and observe it.
a (3).png
Finally, while I was doing this, a man approached her and he began to speak normally. I managed to figure out how he was her employer and she was a secretary. They were probably around together for work and blessed him who witnessed the scene of breaking the heel of the boot. I would have definitely found it super exciting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbN98eDJ5dg

The End.












for questions or answers: [email protected]
[email protected]
Only registered users can download or view attachments. Please register or log in to access this content.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest