She slid into them knowing they had come from my place and said 'ooh, that wasnt what I was expecting!' oh its a bit prickly'
About an hour later she said 'its not melting and its all between my toes' she stopped and wriggled her toes a bit trying to get the crystale out from in between them I imagine
Towards then end of the day I asked if her boots were sticky yet, she said 'yep its all melting in them now....with a wry smile" She sat on the tailgate of my truck at the end of the day while I unbooted her and cleaned her feet up with a flannel, no cleaning her boots though, left it in there for next time......may add a bit of lotion to the mix next time I'm there.........her red wedge heel boots she's been thrashing lately got a nice big dollop of lotion in them when I put her riding boots back in the closet.