Definitely appreciate the update! You're a lucky man my friend. What size are her feet and any possibility of getting a pic of just her feet? Thanks so much again! This is an amazing thread!soulsurv wrote:davestratford1 - thanks mate. I agree. Flats are pretty cool! The problem is knowing where to start and when to stop! Thanks loafer_lover. Hope you like the update.
Wife's well worn black ballet flats
Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, Tamaris, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone, Bound&Milked
- loafer_lover
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 10:46 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
-
nikflats68
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:42 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
The pics of her wearing them are really great! I'd love more like that!
Having tons of fun with ballet flats with my girlfriend InLove
-
ds_36
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:14 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
Thanks so much for the pictures of her wearing them! I really appreciate it! She and the shoes all look really beautiful!
- soulsurv
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:00 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
Thank you for the positive comments. I'm working on some updates:)
- loafer_lover
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 10:46 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
Terrific! Looking forward to it!soulsurv wrote:Thank you for the positive comments. I'm working on some updates:)
-
schoolshoes1
- Posts: 899
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:03 am
- Location: uk
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
Updates??
-
davestratford1
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:26 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
I wonder what happened to these in the end?
-
MrH33L5
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2026 7:38 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
those flats are sexy as fuck !
-
sandalfan1
- Posts: 1184
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
Those black leggings are my absolute favorite when worn with flats. They drive me nuts. Can't wait for more.
-
davestratford1
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:26 am
Re: Wife's well worn black ballet flats
I had a pair of these once too, I bet I've thrown them out by now
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests