Japanese Wife,

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tokyopunk

Japanese Wife,

Post by tokyopunk »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgzZo58WsRU

Above is a video of my wife, she knows I like nylons and heels and she wore this out tonight , this is my 1st time here and hope to post more things, the more comments i get the more things i will post. send me some request
hope you all enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
passerby-b

Re: Japanese Wife,

Post by passerby-b »

great photo!! can't wait to see more =)
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

great! my dream as always been the japanese cause theyre the most georgeous ladies in the world, tiny, pretty, soft, please go on!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Time for you to take more pics of her in nylons and of her sexy shoes. Just please, use better lighting this way we can fully enjoy her hot body, her nylon covered legs and feet as well as her yummy worn shoes.

Thanks
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

Taking photos now hope you will like them.
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

So here are some photos, fell free to jack off to her great legs and feet, Any reqest i will consider. She likes it when i take photos, she does not know that i put them online for others to enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Wow! Can we see some pictures of her bare feet... Does she have any flats that you cum in??? She is hot!
Galatia2

Post by Galatia2 »

very very nice, please post us some pics of her well worn shoes. Thank you
patentlover

Post by patentlover »

Hmm sex and great wife! If u can get her in patent heels for a few poses will be great,
Patent Lover
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

She's darling. I love petite Asian women :D