Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

junglist

Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by junglist »

Started some new work the other week, working for a guy in his study at his home. His girlfriend & her daughter live with him. He is sometimes out of the house, going to meet people with regard to work. The other week his girlfriend & her daughter were away on holiday, so I decided to have a look around to see if I could find any sexy shoes. His girlfriend is a plain jane. So I had a look round the house one day when the house was empty & the only pair of shoes I could find were these boots below. Not my cup of tea, but they were small (size 1), furry lined around the top & smooth on the insides. They had to be her daughters as she was the only one who had really small feet. By the looks of the pictures, a snail had already had a closer inspection, so even if I did get a drop of cum on the outsides, I'm sure no one would find out. Pics below of the brief fun I had & managed to get all the cum inside the right boot. Forgot to get a pic of the boot next to my cock for comparison, but you can take my word that they were small. I had to clean out more of the cum as I didn't know when they would be back off holiday.
Photo0020.jpg
Photo0021.jpg
Photo0022.jpg
Photo0023.jpg
Photo0024.jpg
Photo0025.jpg
Photo0026.jpg
The last day that the girls were meant to be on holiday I had another look around the house, as I couldn't believe the small pair of boots had to be their only pair in the house. Finally found the shoe cupboard. There were about 7ish pairs of heels that had to be the girlfriends as they were size 6. I will try & get pics of the whole collection next time I have the house free, but the 2 pairs below were right up my street. A pair of Dune strappy leopard print stilettos & a pair of New Look black satin stilettos. Both very sexy & personally deserve a huge load in them. Some of the pics are a bit blurry as I was trying to get the pics quickly, as I didn't know how much time I had on my own. Will try & get some pics of cum in the shoes next time I am home alone again.
Photo0044.jpg
Photo0045.jpg
Photo0046.jpg
Photo0048.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by junglist on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
screwylouie2

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by screwylouie2 »

nice find more shoes
bendstra007

Post by bendstra007 »

any running shoes?
junglist

Post by junglist »

bendstra007 wrote:any running shoes?
possibly, but I can't remember. I'm not really into running shoes
rorschach

Post by rorschach »

Pics of the 14 year old??
The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up around their waists...and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!" And I'll whisper "No"
derbyshoecum

Post by derbyshoecum »

junglist wrote:Started some new work the other week, working for a guy in his study at his home. His girlfriend & her daughter live with him. He is sometimes out of the house, going to meet people with regard to work. The other week his girlfriend & her daughter were away on holiday, so I decided to have a look around to see if I could find any sexy shoes. His girlfriend is a plain jane & her daughter is around 12 - 14ish (I'm rubbish with guessing ages). So I had a look round the house one day when the house was empty & the only pair of shoes I could find were these boots below. Not my cup of tea, but they were small (size 1), furry lined around the top & smooth on the insides. They had to be her daughters as she was the only one who had really small feet. By the looks of the pictures, a snail had already had a closer inspection, so even if I did get a drop of cum on the outsides, I'm sure no one would find out. Pics below of the brief fun I had & managed to get all the cum inside the right boot. Forgot to get a pic of the boot next to my cock for comparison, but you can take my word that they were small. I had to clean out more of the cum as I didn't know when they would be back off holiday.
Photo0020.jpg
Photo0021.jpg
Photo0022.jpg
Photo0023.jpg
Photo0024.jpg
Photo0025.jpg
Photo0026.jpg
The last day that the girls were meant to be on holiday I had another look around the house, as I couldn't believe the small pair of boots had to be their only pair in the house. Finally found the shoe cupboard. There were about 7ish pairs of heels that had to be the girlfriends as they were size 6. I will try & get pics of the whole collection next time I have the house free, but the 2 pairs below were right up my street. A pair of Dune strappy leopard print stilettos & a pair of New Look black satin stilettos. Both very sexy & personally deserve a huge load in them. Some of the pics are a bit blurry as I was trying to get the pics quickly, as I didn't know how much time I had on my own. Will try & get some pics of cum in the shoes next time I am home alone again.
Photo0044.jpg
Photo0045.jpg
Photo0046.jpg
Photo0048.jpg
good effort, u shouldve tried to find her school shoes mate...love teen shoes, they tend to get trashed quickly
junglist

Post by junglist »

rorschach wrote:Pics of the 14 year old??
I can get some pics of some photos of her that are about the house. Thats the best I can do.
Might be a bit awkward asking her to pose for me when her mum is in.
derbyshoecum wrote:good effort, u shouldve tried to find her school shoes mate...love teen shoes, they tend to get trashed quickly
Cheers! You might be in luck. I think there was a pair in the shoe cupboard, but can't be to too sure. I will try & get pics of every pair next time I am there & the house is empty.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

ohh you are sooo lucky!!1

please fuck and cum inside this satin pumps
rorschach

Post by rorschach »

junglist wrote: Might be a bit awkward asking her to pose for me when her mum is in.
Yeah, most parents tend to frown upon that for some reason lol

S'ok mate, thanks anyway.

(Hmmm...to bad you couldn't get ahold of her phone. I'm sure she'd have a lot of nice self shots. Just sayin'.)
The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up around their waists...and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!" And I'll whisper "No"
dannythief

Post by dannythief »

I can smell the beginning of another epic thread. Can't wait for more!!! :twisted: