A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!
loads more mate but im going to have to search through my facebook to get them so will post shortly ! I dont really wanna put the girls faces up because they are my friends and i would be mortified if they found out lol
again, amazing pics! yeah, i know exactly what u mean, i would not want to show my friends faces either!
I have also some pics of hot girls in heels from my FB list...gotta find them and then share sum here soon!
What a magnificent collection girls you have got, with awesome legs and feet and gorgeous shoes. You did well to contribute and I hope you are going to keep it up. Thanks
Some great photos! What I wouldn't give to jerk off all over all those heels standing together in a circle! Thanks for the post and I hope there is more to see!