Who wants to cum on these?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

p0k3y

Who wants to cum on these?

Post by p0k3y »

Last edited by p0k3y on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Heel11

Re: Who wants to cum on these?

Post by Heel11 »

Very hot

:lol:
dicklipschitz

Post by dicklipschitz »

Where in the USA are you, for the interest of those who might prefer to conduct an in-person transaction?

Cheers,
DL
p0k3y

Post by p0k3y »

dicklipschitz wrote:Where in the USA are you, for the interest of those who might prefer to conduct an in-person transaction?

Cheers,
DL
I am in Oregon. Hmm... No, I am not the type who would like to meet in person for this. My wife doesn't exactly know about my stash, if you get my drift.
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Too late!! I came in my pants. I soooooo love peep toe shoes.

Love the shoes
dicklipschitz

Post by dicklipschitz »

p0k3y wrote:
dicklipschitz wrote:Where in the USA are you, for the interest of those who might prefer to conduct an in-person transaction?

Cheers,
DL
I am in Oregon. Hmm... No, I am not the type who would like to meet in person for this. My wife doesn't exactly know about my stash, if you get my drift.
I'm with you, but sometimes it's easier to conduct business in a parking lot with people who live nearby.

Cheers,
DL
iluvhiheels

Post by iluvhiheels »

I'd love to fuck those pink Marc Fisher's. they are hot and so sexy! My balls ache just thinking of sliding my cock into that pep toe!
p0k3y

Post by p0k3y »

Well, if you are interested, please e-mail me soon, as I have received a few inquiries on 1, 2 and 5 already...
p0k3y

Post by p0k3y »

OK, I need to get rid of these to make room for new ones. Please note my new promotion below. E-mail if interested. Feel free to make other reasonable offers. Thanks.

Now through Valentine's Day (Feb 14), I will give you $10 off if you buy 3 pairs, $20 or free US domestic shipping if you buy them all.
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Wow, I love these shoes!! The black patent mules (nine west) are sooooo sexy! I would like to wear them, but I live in Italy and 50$ as a shipping cost is too much... :-(

Sara