Celebrities Feet & Faces That Ive Cum

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Actressfeetfucker

Re: Celebrities Feet & Faces That Ive Cum

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

Hmmm I had a huge crush on Avril lavigne’s sexy feet I enjoyed fucking her feet so much I cum 3 times to her feet I miss her feet I haven’t fuck her feet for ages I drained my fucking balls fucking her feet very hard I can fuck her ass and feet all day long until she gives up :P :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

Urghhh I cum so hard to her sexy feet Marta zmuda Trzabiatowska I really had a splendid time fucking her feet she had cummable and suckable toes that makes me so addictive fucking her feet I would love to tied her up and fuck her feet hard as I can all day long :P :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hugg15

Post by Hugg15 »

Can you do this to my gf pic please
Actressfeetfucker

Another massive cum to Marta Zmuda Trzebiatowska I Can’t get enough of her sexy feet she drives me insane with her feet I really love the taste of her feet I had a huge crush on her feet that’s why I cum so hard I’m getting addicted fucking Her Sexy Feet :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Hmmmm I cum so hard on maja Salvador’s Sexy Feet She had really delicious Feet I love sucking those tasty toe nails they drives me insane I would love to fuck Her Feet while she’s drunk and tied her up and fuck her ass and feet at the same time :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Hmmm another huge cum to heart Evangelista’s Sexy Feet I Do enjoyed fucking her suckable Cummable Feet i love sniffing Those Long Red Toe Nails And cum on it for many times she had really smelly feet that makes me so addicted fucking Her Feet Hard :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

I cum a Lot to jamie lynn singler’s Sexy Feet I really love fucking Her petite feet it was so tasty I would love to massage her feet while she’s sleeping and fuck it so badly until I can’t do it anymore Her Feet drives me nuts she’s good at footjobs :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Had a good quick cum to Kristen Stewart Sexy Feet again I really love her feet she always gives me a good quality of cum I feel so weak after I fuck Her Feet hmmm :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Hugg15 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:31 pm Can you do this to my gf pic please
Yes pm me and send her feet and face :P
Actressfeetfucker

Urghhh Alexandra dinu’s Sexy Feet Make me cum a lot she had really tasty feet I love those petite black toe nails they smell so good I’m obsessed fucking Her Feet I’m Inlove with her she’s my crush that’s why I cum so much :P :P :P :P