Candid girls at my workplace!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

atang

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by atang »

happ9ness wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:56 pm Also, I’ve had a few requests regarding guys come through in my dms as well. I’m not gay but I’m open to doing similar stuff to what I’ve done if there is enough demand for it. I’ve had a guy workmate start a couple weeks ago who might be of interest but again, I won’t do anything unless there are enough requests 😊 here is a folder of him and the shoes he’s left in is locker but I thought I’d put it seperate to the girls just to keep the content seperate. I don’t have any photos of him but I found a Snapchat and Instagram post to share. Thanks all!
https://ibb.co/album/jbrnZq
That AM2090 is just so fire! Just do it! :lol:
Last edited by atang on Sat May 01, 2021 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
happ9ness

Post by happ9ness »

Last edited by happ9ness on Mon May 10, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

happ9ness wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:01 pm I’ll keep my eyes peeled for them! Just a quick update for you all. Unfortunately I have sad news, I walked into work today and was called into the office to speak with the manager. The manager discussed phone use on the floor and how I need to leave my phone in the locker room (no one is allowed phones on the shop floor). So this makes it kinda difficult to keep taking photos of customers for a little while. I’m going to take a break on those but I’m. Happy to keep doing stuff with my workmates if there is enough interest for now - just let me know what your requests are!

Thanks guys
atang wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm [quote=happ9ness post_id=<a href="tel:1089781">1089781</a> time=<a href="tel:1616979417">1616979417</a> user_id=64510]
Also, I’ve had a few requests regarding guys come through in my dms as well. I’m not gay but I’m open to doing similar stuff to what I’ve done if there is enough demand for it. I’ve had a guy workmate start a couple weeks ago who might be of interest but again, I won’t do anything unless there are enough requests 😊 here is a folder of him and the shoes he’s left in is locker but I thought I’d put it seperate to the girls just to keep the content seperate. I don’t have any photos of him but I found a Snapchat and Instagram post to share. Thanks all!
https://ibb.co/album/jbrnZq
That AM2090 is just so fire! Just do it! :lol:
[/quote]
Cum in converse plz
gss145

Post by gss145 »

I keep coming back to your first picture set. I would love to book a photo session with her with the same shoes and clothes.

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view
happ9ness

Post by happ9ness »

Last edited by happ9ness on Mon May 10, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happ9ness

Post by happ9ness »

Last edited by happ9ness on Mon May 10, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gss145

Post by gss145 »

happ9ness wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:30 pm
gss145 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:53 pm I keep coming back to your first picture set. I would love to book a photo session with her with the same shoes and clothes.

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view
Which one is that? 🤩
You find them on the first page of this tread.
atang

Post by atang »

happ9ness wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:10 pm Another update,

I’ve had a few people ask about my workmate (guy) so I uploaded an album of his nikes being cummed and him wearing them. You’ll also see I grabbed my girl workmates converse too because I was interested to see how they would compare in size and condition and thought it’d be hot to put a bit of cum in both my workmates shoes at the same time so I went for it. Probably my riskiest cum yet because I was in the restroom for so long but worth it, enjoy!

https://ibb.co/album/Tc3TDy
OMG Nice! So happy you share the love with his nikes :lol: Looking forward for even more love for that nike
rileyjake1990

Post by rileyjake1990 »

:arrow:
Last edited by rileyjake1990 on Wed May 05, 2021 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

What size are his?