My Secretary and me.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MaryJanes1

My Secretary and me.

Post by MaryJanes1 »

A few years Nina joined our business. She's 30’s, black, cute, friendly, is very popular around the office, always happy and willing to help out, lives with parents still, waiting for the right guy to come along I guess. She dresses well, nothing to showy or slutty. I'm a lot older than her and she sort of takes to me as a sweet older father figure type. And I just take to her in a dirty fetish type, lol.
We do a lot of corporate events and team building weekends away when the women get to dress up in their best and then Nina always looks lovely and wears some beautiful shoes.

I started off 'borrowing' the odd pair of shoes Nina would leave under her desk overnight, this happened only occasionally but I'd look every evening. Now and again I'd get lucky and she'd leave her gym bag, I'm not into gym shoes but there would often be a pair of her panties to play with which I would love jerking off with and leaving just a tiny spot of cum on to dry. With her shoes I'd mostly cum on them but also make sure a little got inside which I'd spread around and leave to dry.

However waiting around to see if she'd leave shoes overnight just took so long, and if she did wear any sexy shoes to a company dinner or something they were hardly ever left under her desk.

A couple of years ago I was going on a business trip and Nina was to look after my calls, mail etc whilst I was gone, I'd always bring back a little something for whoever did this job as a thank you and on the way back at the airport there was a shoe store with some really nice shoes. There was a pair of silver glittery pumps with an ankle strap and I thought they were really sexy and thought Nina would look lovely in them and on an impulse with my cock hard in my pants I bought them.

I got home and had a play with the silver heels but it took about three months to give her those shoes. I was so nervous it would seem weird but when Christmas came along and a few of us went out for lunch and I gave them to her. She was so delighted, tried them on right there and then. A lot of photos were taken so I had some nice wanking material for later.

I buy her shoes every time I go away now. She often shows me the sort she'd like online and if I like them too I'll get them for her. Of course I always have fun with them before she gets them. Im sure she thinks its a bit strange, I would think she imagines I have a crush on her but she gets free shoes so she's not complaining. It would be awesome to get a bit more access to her shoes when used but those times are rare, so I content myself seeing her wearing new cummy shoes.

We have a bit of a routine now. I buy her a pair of shoes whilst away, hold off gifting them to her till the next dressie night out, she tries them on and I take a million photos for 'her social media' .
She doesn't really tease me but she so enjoys posing for photos when all dressed up and she must be able to tell I enjoy taking them.
I have a million photos of Nina wearing pretty shoes and other photos of me having fun with them, willing to share some if all kept very private.
I’m looking for people to chat with, swap photos and maybe more.
Over the last couple of years Ive had a few meet ups with likeminded guys and we’ve had some fun times with shoes destined for Nina.

Drop me a line at phosejones@gmail.com if your’e interested, tell me a little about yourself and which way our common fetish has taken you.
I guarantee I am 100 % genuine and will keep any communications totally private.
sattapo

Re: My Secretary and me.

Post by sattapo »

SPRICHST DU DEITSCH
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I've seen some of those Nina pics, my dude; and she is super hot. Favorites are the patent black mary janes for that pirate Halloween costume you got her.
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:24 pm I've seen some of those Nina pics, my dude; and she is super hot. Favorites are the patent black mary janes for that pirate Halloween costume you got her.
I have a costume update, drop me a line if interested.
basdas

Post by basdas »

May I ask where you from? :)
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

sattapo wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:40 pm SPRICHST DU DEITSCH
Sorry, no I don’t
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

We want to see more
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:24 pm I've seen some of those Nina pics, my dude; and she is super hot. Favorites are the patent black mary janes for that pirate Halloween costume you got her.
where did you see them, dude ?
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I talked with OP. He's a pretty cool dude.
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

wizardoz wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 am
where did you see them, dude ?
Pm'd you