jeans over or in boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone

boot.perv
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Re: jeans over or in boots

Post by boot.perv »

Jeans inside. But that leads me to a fun story. I was talking with a teenage girl I know, and I noticed she was wearing boots inside her pant legs, so I couldn't see how high up they went. "Nice boots, are those new?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "I hope those aren't those ugly ankle boots that grannies wear." I opined. "Oh, no!" she replied, and bent down and pulled up her pant leg so I could see that her boots did indeed climb all the way up to her knees. It's always fun to get girls to show you their hidden boots, and it's a little challenge I've pulled off a few times already.
heels0612
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 am

Re: jeans over or in boots

Post by heels0612 »

Jeans in boots please.
Last edited by heels0612 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests