My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by Sheepdawg »

Alright, havent posted anything in three months, so i thought i would now give you all an update, ill try to keep it short.

My parents are divorced. They have been married for over 30 years, but now its over. Yes, My mom was young when she got married, in her early 20s. This is very common in India...
It has been very difficult for my family lately, but things are slowly getting better.
We had a lot of "family meetings" where both my parents were present, but also with me and my brother.
And we talked for hours, why this is happening. And the reason is simple, they dont love eachother anymore.
And apparently, they wanted to leave eachother two years ago, but they stayed until my younger brother finished his studies so he could move out. They didnt want to "disturb" his studies before he graduated according to them, thats why they kept it a secret. Stupid brother! He isnt the kind of person who notices things like this. If it was me, i would know if something was wrong!

Anyway, i always knew that my mom and dad were very diffrent from eachother.
My mom is outgoing, likes to dress up nicely and go out with her friends for coffee, shopping, travel etc. But my dad the other hand, is diffrent. First of all, hes very conservative. He dont like to go out, he's cheap, dont like to buy anything, not even a coffee. And he always tried to "control" my mom. Like, one time when i was living with them, i remember my dad got angry on my mom when they were ready to go out only because my mom wore a skirt that was over her knees. My mom went back upstairs and changed her outfit. My dad is also a lot older than my mom, he is almost 20 years older than her. That may also be a factor why they dont match anymore. He is old , boring and grumpy, while my mom has aged well and loves life. With all this said , i still love my father. He has always provided and took good care of us.

But somehow, i feel a bit extra sorry for my mom. Because, being Indian, and getting a divorce is a big thing in our community. People always say bad things about the woman, not the man. Indian ladies are famous for spreading rumors when family tragedies like this happen. And its always the woman who gets the most bashing. They have said things like my mom was cheating, and they even have said that now when all the kids are grown up, she is free to do whatever she wants, date whoever she wants.. And its all bullshit. My mom never cheated and she has not been dating anyone.
She has been a wreck because of this. I told her to forget all this, but its hard for her that people are talking like this behind her back about her. She is the emotional type my mom, thats why its harder for her to leave it. But, things are slowly getting better. After a while, people forget and move on.

And sooner or later, my nom will move on. That means that she will eventually find someone else to live with. I dont know how i feel about that...i mean, i WANT her to be happy! But at the same time, i dont know how i will take it. Anyways, its too early to talk about that!

Sorry for the long text. But there you go.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Here's a new picture of my mom, she uploaded it on her Instagram yesterday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jormun

Post by jormun »

Sorry to hear about the unpleasantness, Sheepdawg. I hope your mom moves on and finds a better future than she might have had if she'd remained married to your father.

I'm sure this must raise a lot of complicated feelings toward your mother, and I hope you're processing them well. This is a great thread, you've shared some terrific stuff, and the people that care will stick around and read whatever you need to say.

Take care, man. We'll be here whenever you need to vent or just have something to share.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

^^^^^^^^
Kik same as username
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

jormun wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:38 pm Sorry to hear about the unpleasantness, Sheepdawg. I hope your mom moves on and finds a better future than she might have had if she'd remained married to your father.

I'm sure this must raise a lot of complicated feelings toward your mother, and I hope you're processing them well. This is a great thread, you've shared some terrific stuff, and the people that care will stick around and read whatever you need to say.

Take care, man. We'll be here whenever you need to vent or just have something to share.
Thank you for your feedback brother.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

My mom just uploaded these pumps for sale.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Here's some old pictures of her when she was out having dinner with my dad. Love her boobs...

Glasses or no glasses?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Another one
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:54 pm My mom just uploaded these pumps for sale.
Would love to cum all over her foot and heels. Very sexy
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Very sexy with and without glasses. I'd love for her to suck dick while making a mess all over her tits! Very hot pics of your mom! Keep it up, I love this thread.
Kik same as username