First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Heelexploder, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, german bootlover, heelbone

Post Reply
a7aca
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by a7aca »

I highly suggest this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASICS-Gel-Nimb ... 0009.m1982

ASICS-Gel-Nimbus-16
shoelovenrw
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by shoelovenrw »

sw18 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:04 pm Her sister’s Vans. I’m not normally attracted to Vans, but something about these is sexy as fuck!
Oh yes they need a lot of your cum inside and outside too ;)
whieh
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by whieh »

.
Last edited by whieh on Thu May 20, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
sw18
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by sw18 »

Her Nikes are almost at the end of their life. The left one has a hole on the side and the bottoms are wearing smooth. They smell heavenly, though. I love a sexy, well worn woman’s sneaker!
asicsplayer
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by asicsplayer »

Thats the best,, I only fuck worn sneakers!
sw18
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by sw18 »

asicsplayer wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:18 pm Thats the best,, I only fuck worn sneakers!
Me too! She loves to tease me in these, too.
a7aca
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by a7aca »

time to see the new ones :lol:
sw18
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by sw18 »

a7aca wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:06 pm time to see the new ones :lol:
I’m ready to see her wearing them. She’s trying to hold out until next month and first wear them at an event that her job is hosting. Can’t wait to do something destructive with her current ones! I’m staying home from work today and violating all three pairs.
Last edited by sw18 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mazz
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:06 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by mazz »

Nice bunch,can you show them cummed?
girlsockfucker
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by girlsockfucker »

Love the really worn ones, I hope they don't end up simply in the trash
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: circleofcum and 2 guests