Is it OK to promote own website here?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asiangirlsexyheels

Is it OK to promote own website here?

Post by asiangirlsexyheels »

I started sharing my own original content of me modeling high heels and I was wondering if it's considered acceptable to share it with this community, or is it spammy?

I am just an Asian girl with a passion for high heels and I would love to build a small community around my content over time.

Please let me know and thank you!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Is it OK to promote own website here?

Post by Wetshoe »

It's fine. Welcome to the forum and good luck!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

asiangirlsexyheels wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:26 pm I started sharing my own original content of me modeling high heels and I was wondering if it's considered acceptable to share it with this community, or is it spammy?

I am just an Asian girl with a passion for high heels and I would love to build a small community around my content over time.

I would enjoy seeing myself..
Thanks!:)
jackfet

Post by jackfet »

I am new too. What is the site. I am curious.
liam324

Post by liam324 »

asiangirlsexyheels wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:26 pm I started sharing my own original content of me modeling high heels and I was wondering if it's considered acceptable to share it with this community, or is it spammy?

How do you find your content? It's really interesting to see what kind of modelling high heels are out there :P